Coral Vue Hydros

Reef Cleaners Group Buy?

CarrillXXP

Yes but his group buys seem to be oriented towards like me Xris and Entendu all local to one another - we chip in save on shipping to one house he cuts a break and we sort them out here... I dont think it would be worth it for you to get everything and ship out post.. but Johny will inform us

Yes but his group buys seem to be oriented towards like me Xris and Entendu all local to one another - we chip in save on shipping to one house he cuts a break and we sort them out here... I dont think it would be worth it for you to get everything and ship out post.. but Johny will inform us

Yeahp and I head down to Sacramento every weekend.

They are pretty cheap anywyays and you really get your moneys worth. I bought probably around 30-40 snails from him for $25 (and there was a $5 off coupon so like $20) + whatever shipping was and he sent me like 80-100, not joking

I know its cheap, I was being sarcastic. I was just curious if anyone wanted to tag along and add some new additions. But we would need to spend 225$ which is ALOT of inverts/macros.

wish you had posted earlier, I just got my order this week.

I agree he's cheap, but I never need a lot from him at a time, so like half my charges end up being shipping.

So is this occuring? If we get $225 worth of orders it occurs? I need a CuC for my 5.5 in a week or so, so if you start a new thread and we can do this I'll be part of it.

Archived