Cultivated Reef

Nicks 14g LED Build

NickCage

Awesome! Corals always look much nicer off of the plug. Nothing like that natural look :)

Do you have a picture of it?

I will take some tomorrow, its coming back out now but my lights are about to go off. Its much better looking for sure. I wanna do the blue one but the little heads on the sides are close to the plug as it is, im affraid ill get glue on them, so since its growing so well I may leave it alone bc at this rate it will cover the plug in a month or 2 and I wont have to risk messing her up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, what's the update? That d*mn algae is growing back. I guess I will forever have to prune it unless I get rid of the rock for new ones... but then someone else will have it and I'd feel bad lol.

• 8 years later...

So, hey folks. Im still around..  i stumbled upon this build. This was my second tank. And a pride. I learned so many things. Well, heres some updated pics. A few upgrades later, im still a nano reefer. Always will be, but now my nano is a little larger. Lol. Enjoy the photos. 

received_665829234098515.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...