SaltCritters.com

Suggestions for coral placement

Stoops718

post-66032-1328218381_thumb.jpg

Just asking for some suggestions on new coral placement. Due to my lighting at the moment I am not attempting any SPS.

The top left shelf: Frog Spawn? Torch Hammer?

Bottom Right Behind the rubble: Xenia? Purple Whip? (I would like something that would grow fairly tall.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

The lights I have running are:

Stock Fluval Edge 12 Gallon LEDs

2x EcoPico LED Strip, 12K White/453nm Blue

1x EcoPico LED Strip, 453nm Blue

I have room for one more LED strip. Should I get an:

EcoPico LED Strip, 12,000K White

EcoPico LED Strip, 12K White/453nm Blue

or

EcoPico LED Strip, 453nm Blue

It's your tank, do what you want with it.

You don't expect others to come in and decorate your living room do you?

Just put things where you think they look cool, move them if you don't like it :P

It's your tank, do what you want with it.

You don't expect others to come in and decorate your living room do you?

Just put things where you think they look cool, move them if you don't like it :P

Wasn't really asking regarding other's aesthetics. More so on the fact of where they would do best. Thanks anyway for the input. Now if I can scrounge up the money for an AI Nano Sol I can put anything in my tank.

theres a few variables you'd have to consider but overall its up to you, stick it somewhere you think it will look nice and watch it for a couple days to see how it reacts to where you put it. I had to move my torch around a few times because of flow issues, nearly ripped off it's tentacles.

theres a few variables you'd have to consider but overall its up to you, stick it somewhere you think it will look nice and watch it for a couple days to see how it reacts to where you put it. I had to move my torch around a few times because of flow issues, nearly ripped off it's tentacles.

Thanks!

Archived