inTank Media Baskets

PBMAS Frag Swap

FlCandy

jedimasterben

I got some nice SPS, and I think I got hit on by Morgan from ReefGardener.net lol. Got a cool mini-maxi nem from her, gonna be sweeeeet!

i got some amazing pieces at the swap im so excited to get them in my tank

Awesome!

I got some nice SPS, and I think I got hit on by Morgan from ReefGardener.net lol. Got a cool mini-maxi nem from her, gonna be sweeeeet!

LOL! She and I joked for a while! Drive safe it's getting Narsty out.

She had some nice nems! And the guys I got the rics from had the pretty rock flower nems! Wish I had the guts to get one. :P

I just got your PM. We went out late and I didn't even get up til 2. How often do you guys have these?

IDK I think once or twice a year..... call Jeff he can answer better. ;)

Aggg! I didn't get out in time :(

Ack! there was so much there and so many people! Next time!

jedimasterben
LOL! She and I joked for a while! Drive safe it's getting Narsty out.

She had some nice nems! And the guys I got the rics from had the pretty rock flower nems! Wish I had the guts to get one. :P

She had some amazing nems. She shoulda brought a better light, though, would have maybe helped sell more. Just a white + actinic T8 didn't do them justice. I got my purple & green nem home, and it was wicked!

Rock flower nems aren't much different than minis, they just get a bit bigger, possibly (9" instead of 6").

She had some amazing nems. She shoulda brought a better light, though, would have maybe helped sell more. Just a white + actinic T8 didn't do them justice. I got my purple & green nem home, and it was wicked!

Rock flower nems aren't much different than minis, they just get a bit bigger, possibly (9" instead of 6").

I just don't have a spot to put one! :lol:

jedimasterben
I just don't have a spot to put one! :lol:

If you've got a spot on a rock, you can put one there. :P

Here are some shots of my haul. My tank has a freakin' ammonia spike (!!!!!!) so none of them are open, besides the nem.

IMG_20120401_211044.jpg

A pretty birdsnest, the polyps are electric green!

IMG_20120401_211102.jpg

A big montipora. Polyps are open on the top of it, they are pretty!

IMG_20120401_211108.jpg

Another montipora, I think. Some sort of SPS.

IMG_20120401_211124.jpg

An electric green alveopora/goniopora, not sure which one. It shot up one polyp for a few minutes, then receded again.

IMG_20120401_211131.jpg

Also, Chris @ The Fish Store gave me a 3 polyp frag of Mindblowing Paly for free! :) :) It's not open yet, though.

As soon as I measured the ammonia, I tossed in some Alpha (concentrated Prime) and some Stability, hope it will be over soon!

If you've got a spot on a rock, you can put one there. :P

Here are some shots of my haul. My tank has a freakin' ammonia spike (!!!!!!) so none of them are open, besides the nem.

Another montipora, I think. Some sort of SPS.

IMG_20120401_211124.jpg

Also, Chris @ The Fish Store gave me a 3 polyp frag of Mindblowing Paly for free! :) :) It's not open yet, though.

As soon as I measured the ammonia, I tossed in some Alpha (concentrated Prime) and some Stability, hope it will be over soon!

That one looks like a Purple Pocillopora, I have one like it.

Love the Nem I saw it in her tank when I was grabbing my orange rics. I just don't want one to decide to walk and stink all my corals. I really have NOWHERE where there isn't corals to place it.

Nice haul! GL with the ammonia I bet it's just from moving stuff around. DO a WC and check it again. ;)

jedimasterben
That one looks like a Purple Pocillopora, I have one like it.

Love the Nem I saw it in her tank when I was grabbing my orange rics. I just don't want one to decide to walk and stink all my corals. I really have NOWHERE where there isn't corals to place it.

Nice haul! GL with the ammonia I bet it's just from moving stuff around. DO a WC and check it again. ;)

Pocillopora, gotcha! Thanks!

These nems really don't walk around like you'd think. I've got three carpet nems (two mini maxis and a rock flower) and none of them have ever moved anywhere. You'd really have to piss one off to get it to go anywhere!

It's not so easy or cheap to do a water change in a 65g to make a big difference in ammonia levels lol. I did a small one and dosed, and that's always taken care of it for me before.

jedimasterben

My ammonia is back down (technically. the Alpha converted ammonia to ammonium, which isn't toxic), but nitrates are up... wayyyyyy up, like 100+ up. :o

The alveopora is the only thing to open up... and oh. my. god.

IMG_20120402_172523.jpg

IMG_20120402_172556.jpg

I now wish I would have bought more of this piece!

jedimasterben
Looks good! The acans look okay as well, not too mad! :happy:

He was pissed off because I may or may not have dropped him.... :wacko: he gets all kinds of happy when I start shooting some mysis shrimpies his way!

Archived