Top Shelf Aquatics

What do you feed your fish?

JMurphy97

I just got my first pair of clowns Saturday and they were feeding Limpits Reef so I bought that. I'm just wondering what everyone feeds theirs and if I should feed food as well.

I just got my first pair of clowns Saturday and they were feeding Limpits Reef so I bought that. I'm just wondering what everyone feeds theirs and if I should feed food as well.

Selcon enriched frozen mysis shrimp and frozen cyclopeeze.

altolamprologus

I feed (in order of amount starting with what I feed most) frozen PE mysis, frozen nutrimar ova, frozen spirulina enriched brine shrimp, live adult brine enriched with phyto, live baby brine shrimp enriched with phyto, prime reef flakes, frozen cyclopeeze, frozen bloodworms, otohime pellets, live ghost shrimp, live baby guppies, live copepods, and live mysid shrimp.

I'm a big believer in variety ;)

Clowns like variety, and will also be healthier and happier with a mixed diet. I feed my true perc pair....

Hikari marine -S- (small) pellets

Spectrum -S- pellets and flakes

Occasional live brine shrimp from lfs

Frozen mysis And frozen brine

Occasional bloodworms as a treat, but not often as it is said they love them and if fed too often its all they will want.

So what i do is small pinch flakes and pellets in am, then frozen in pm

Next day i switch brands in am and do opp frozen in pm

They have live pods from my fuge that they hunt, and they love the live plankton i dose for corals also. The red ones are their favorite!(bigger red pods)

Good luck! Hope they are as funny as mine!

Formula 2 pellets w garlic are great too! Forgot those

Archived