Top Shelf Aquatics

fishstores in orlando?

Catbus

Oceans Direct - In the Suburbs but very cool place that is family owned and very cool to deal with. I'm disabled and they always help me. But there are many places in the Orlando area!

Sea in the City! I drive all way to Orlando from Tampa, FL just to go to there store. World Wide Corals is also a good place for corals but I don't like the look of the display tanks they have. They are somewhat dark and it is hard to look at the fish closely. Other than that the store is really nice.

Sea in the City has extremely helpful staff and can order specific fish for you if you give them notice which is really cool.

Sea in the City! I drive all way to Orlando from Tampa, FL just to go to there store. World Wide Corals is also a good place for corals but I don't like the look of the display tanks they have. They are somewhat dark and it is hard to look at the fish closely. Other than that the store is really nice.

Sea in the City has extremely helpful staff and can order specific fish for you if you give them notice which is really cool.

Thanks for the info. I'm in Tampa as well. Looks like I'll have to make a trip over to MCO for a day of shopping.

If you are into chalices even in the slightest you have to go to World Wide Coral. They have the rarest chalices and really blow me away everytime I go there.

Sea in the City would be my next bet, there you get the most bang for your buck. Also the staff does not think to highly of them selfs but arnt scared to correct you, which I really like because I always pronounce corals wrong :lol:

Coral Reef Aquariums is this amazing older couples shop that is really great prices.

Aquaria Studio and Ocean Blue are ran by the same guy so its pretty much the same shop and I would highly recommend seeing Aquaria Studio, it is rimless tank heaven.

But if you dont go and spend a few hours at World Wide Coral drooling over 10K$ chalices and fish you will be kicking your self. I mean they have a all white ghost tang... where you going to see that?

Archived