Pod Your Reef

Oceancube - Rudy Vasquez - Major Fraud - Legal Case Won.

schabiazabi

You all do realize that he could just be saying that he only received two fish... Right?

Definily not saying that's the case but jeez.

1 fish

Wow..this is better than Days of our Lives OR CSI Miami! What the heck....Oceancube.....if his person ordered 2 fish and only received one, how are THEY wrong? There were two bags in the box..what was the extra bag of water for? We heard his story, so now tell us yours. If you truly are a "up and up" business person you'd make it right..either in product or refund!

Seller says he sent 2 fish. Buyer says he only got 1. He spent 2500 on 2 fish. Seller does not want to refund 1250 dollars because he sent 2 fish. Buyer wants a refund because he only got 1 fish. I know 1 thing for sure. Smeone is lying :D

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seller says he sent 2 fish. Buyer says he only got 1. He spent 2500 on 2 fish. Seller does not want to refund 1250 dollars because he sent 2 fish. Buyer wants a refund because he only got 1 fish. I know 1 thing for sure. Smeone is lying

More,

I want either:

1. Refund me half as I received one. To be honest he should refund more as I bought a breeding pair and not just 2 fish. BTW, later I found out this was not really a true breeding pair as the seller lied to me on that count as well. People PMed me and told me his male was shooting blanks. The seller told me he checked under a microscope and he said the male is fertile. Now that I think about it, the microscope check makes me think the male was not fertile. That's why he broke the pair and sold it off.

2. Send me the female. I am 90% sure he still has it. For the last few days I spoke with almost every breeder in North American and no one bought a WW female. The fish was expensive, so only a breeder or a collector would buy it. The seller gave me a tracking number for my WW for someone in MA. I did not speak to that person. Chances are he/she could have the fish as it was shipped out on the same day.

There is some good information coming out of this. It is possible I will have 2 pairs of WW when all this settles out. I met few people locally that have those fish, so it's just a matter of setting the right price now.

How much are the locals selling for?
- Sorry, I need to buy them first, but it depends on pair, single, possibly breeding pair.

Someone asked me about the foam on the floor. There is a reason for it. Me and my wife were removing it one by one and dropping it on the floor looking for the fish. Later on I picked one by one again just to make sure.

Ok I just read you first post. I also read the sellers. Yours was very well organized...the sellers was all mixed up like he was super nervous or something. So far I side with op. good luck

ooo. lol

good catch!

quote name='jack1978' date='Feb 6 2012, 01:00 AM' post='3723783']

He said each fish was in only one bag, so it could be a type-o ......... or did he get two fish? Hmmmm.......... :huh:

He said each fish was in only one bag, so it could be a type-o ......... or did he get two fish? Hmmmm..........

Not a typo. There were two bags in the second box. Each fish was "suppose" to be in each bag. That's how it was laid out. I should have said "suppose". One bag had a male WW. The other bag was empty.

Not a typo. There were two bags in the second box. Each fish was "suppose" to be in each bag. That's how it was laid out. I should have said "suppose". One bag had a male WW. The other bag was empty.

Just say'n, hope it all works out for whoever is deserving! ;) G.L.

Why hasn't anyone said this - no offense but one of you is lying...and someone has to have proof

Thanks god I recorded the entire process and I have a witness with me.

Where's the video? Youtube is free bro....start uploading

Not taking sides here i'm just curious as to the outcome. But who for no reason videotapes the whole process of unboxing a fish? Do you do that with all orders?

Not taking sides here i'm just curious as to the outcome. But who for no reason videotapes the whole process of unboxing a fish? Do you do that with all orders?

He said the box was soaking wet when he received it. I would record that too....

Anytime I order something off of ebay, or through a non verified seller..or even online livestock vendors such as live aquaria I've videotaped the unboxing JIC I'm not taken care of and need to file through paypal/cc company...sooo like everyone else said I'm not taking sides what so ever. But pictures only partially tell stories. Pictures may be worth a thousand words but video recordings are priceless...

Archived