LouDog3

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And would i get all the features?

- Sunrise/Sunset

- Storm

- Timers

ATI does have a dimmable SunPower with a built in timer, but definitely not the same as what I had on my AI NANO with controller. LEDs are like the sexy unproven exotic sports car and T5s are like the F-150.

Reef Geeks have Dimmable Fixtures for ATI and Sunpower

Marine Depot is showing the ATI 6x54 Dimmable SunPower in stock and have a leap year sale going on right now for 10% off Code "LEAPYEAR". You would't have thunderstorms or lunar cycles, but you could buy a lot of bulbs with the savings. Haven't done the math on KW per hour cost and bulb replacement costs compared to LEDs, but it seems like it would be at least a few years before you'd see the savings with LEDs due to the higher initial costs.

Well they have no ETA on the second batch of AI Black's AS ordered. And they already have 60 pre-ordered. SO I may not be guaranteed a spot on the second batch.

SOooo... I am just going to bite the bullet and order Radions. :ninja:

Well they have no ETA on the second batch of AI Black's AS ordered. And they already have 60 pre-ordered. SO I may not be guaranteed a spot on the second batch.

SOooo... I am just going to bite the bullet and order Radions. :ninja:

Good Choice. You wont disappointed, And I think you will be fine with just two Radions.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Orphek_Nilus_24...TFILDTF-vi.html

Orphek released the Nilus 24 Inch LED in Black.

This is dimmable and contains reds/ violets which the previous Orphek did not.

Link of previous model now discounted:

http://www.marinedepot.com/24_Inch_Orphek_...TFILDTF-vi.html

I almost bought one but then got a good deal on 2 used Sol Blue's.

Very Nice looking. Might have to read up on that one.

btw is that a z in the OP

Yes. It's a 91 Z32TT , set up for track. I also have a 09 Z34TT that was done at AAM

6198716354_62e5379900_b.jpg

5839243979_bb2ed7fbb9_b.jpg

Good Choice. You wont disappointed, And I think you will be fine with just two Radions.

I think I am going to start with 2, then when things start to really grow out add a third.

Archived