ReefCleaners.org

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

Didn't care for the housing I got back this week for the ATO unit so I am still working on that.

I am fixing the UPS issues on the site that are plaguing me at the moment but the site will me back here in about 10 min and the LED fuge light is on there for sale.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicO Aquariums

FREE Refugium light with purchase of a tank $150 and up.

Add the light to the cart with your tank and enter voucher code

FREEFUGE.

led-refugium-light.jpg

FREE SHIPPING on AI nano and Radion's this week

ecotech-marine-radion-xr30w-led-light-fixture.jpgaqua-illumination-nano.jpg

I'm considering ordering the Deep Blue 18 and already have the AI Nano. Would the AI Nano be a good fit for the Deep Blue 18? Also, does the tank come with the pump? If not, which pump would you recommend? Lastly, any idea how long it would take to build the tank using starphire and ship it to California? Thanks.

I'm also debating the clear vs. black silicone. On my past rimless tanks, I've had black silicone. However, I have a small ADA tank which has clear silicone and it looks nice. Which color of silicone would anyone here use?

PicO Aquariums

Build time is two weeks on all tanks. Each tank recives individual tender loving care.

18 is a great size for the AI unit. I think either black or clear can be made to look cool. :P

PicO Aquariums

Deal ends tomorrow peeps. get your last minute orders in.

FREE Refugium light with purchase of a tank $150 and up.

Add the light to the cart with your tank and enter voucher code

FREEFUGE.

led-refugium-light.jpg

FREE SHIPPING on AI nano and Radion's this week

ecotech-marine-radion-xr30w-led-light-fixture.jpgaqua-illumination-nano.jpg

I can't seem to decide between the Deep Blue 15 or 18. The 15 would be a better fit on my computer desk as it would leave me more room. The 18 has awesome dimensions but it would limit me on room.

How many fish do you think could comfortably live in a 14g tank? Currently, I have a pair of Latz clowns, a Swissguard Basslet, a mandarin (which loves spectrum pellets, so no need to worry about pods) and a gold assessor. I'd probably won't get any more fish. Do you guys think 5 fish would be ok in a 14g? The clowns are about 2.5-3" long, the mandarin is around 1.5", the Swissguard around 2" and the assessor is 1.5".

Yeah, I agree. Ok, I am going to get the DB 18. Chris, if you had to decide on your own personal tank, would you get the clear or black silicone? Please help me make up my mind!!:)

PicO Aquariums

I have done two Black units since I started offering the option last week and I have to say they are pretty sweet looking. If I where to build myself one right now I would go with the Black :ninja:

Ok, let me think about it overnight. I'll be placing that order tomorrow!

Btw, would you happen to have any pics of a tank w/black silicone? Does the deal end tonight or tomorrow night?

Ok, let me think about it overnight. I'll be placing that order tomorrow!

Btw, would you happen to have any pics of a tank w/black silicone? Does the deal end tonight or tomorrow night?

I think I have it set to end tomorrow at noon but I will Honor it for you either way.

I just sealed one up tonight and I will see if I can get you a pic of it still tonight or tomorrow.

PicO Aquariums
OMG, you just made my choice even harder!! They both look great! I ordered the tank with the black seams but now I am torn.

Just let me know in the next few days if I need to change it.

Archived