Innovative Marine Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

VERY interested in the new "rear-chamber" design...this truly is a no-compromises AIO design (unlike the many others which abound on the market). While I love the EVO12, I was hoping to go with something with a little more volume. I know you plan on releasing other tanks in the upcoming weeks; what is the "next size up" from the EVO12 and when do you plan on having these online?

I also saw that you're from Peoria. Is local pickup available for those of us in the area?

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicO Aquariums

I will be turning the main site back on Monday and adding new stuff every week. The next step up would be a 15" cube or a 15 x 9 tall cube. The deep blue or Manta ray series. And yes pickup is available.

Uuuhhh a 15x15x9 is what I'm looking for! Can't seem to get in contact with any local glass shops to get a quote for getting cuts. I'm also looking to drill it too, so aio is going to get in the way. Lol

PicO Aquariums

I can do the tank without the rear chambers "tank only" and drill it for you no problem.

Pm me your address and I can get you a price drilled and shipped.

i LOVE your new design with the turf scrubber and adjustable display option! And of course the refugium window! I have one question to ask, the design with the ato switch is great first of all however, is there any plan in the future for you to make an even "more rear" ato freshwater resevior like seen in only a few aio designs ever made? (i.e the now discontinued reef octopus nano tanks) ive got two of them btw as my own nano tanks and id love a similar design with my pico, i believe ive brought this up once in the past...

PicO Aquariums
what would a 24x22x10 reg glass aio be from you guys?

As of now I gave up the custom sized tanks. This may change I the future.

PicO Aquariums
i LOVE your new design with the turf scrubber and adjustable display option! And of course the refugium window! I have one question to ask, the design with the ato switch is great first of all however, is there any plan in the future for you to make an even "more rear" ato freshwater resevior like seen in only a few aio designs ever made? (i.e the now discontinued reef octopus nano tanks) ive got two of them btw as my own nano tanks and id love a similar design with my pico, i believe ive brought this up once in the past...

I did actualy think about adding this in but it would add more cost to the tank then just adding a ato unit and it would make adding a fuge light unsafe. What do you think about a hang on reservoir?

also...will you ship to us cold people up in Canada? :P

Huge PITB

I may consider it though.

PicO Aquariums
whats the biggest manta ray you guys make again?

Anything above 18 is just a pain to ship mainly because I move The glass size up to 3/8".

The Mr18 is my favorite tank of all the units.

Anything above 18 is just a pain to ship mainly because I move The glass size up to 3/8".

The Mr18 is my favorite tank of all the units.

whats the dimensions of the 18 again been awhile since i looked at it

I did actualy think about adding this in but it would add more cost to the tank then just adding a ato unit and it would make adding a fuge light unsafe. What do you think about a hang on reservoir?

i would consider it! an i saw on the first page that your awaiting the opening of your site to add something along those lines i assume?

PicO Aquariums
i would consider it! an i saw on the first page that your awaiting the opening of your site to add something along those lines i assume?

I will be opening the site Monday. New stuff will be added to the site as I complete it. I am working on 2 ATO systems at the moment and a entire line of pico sized frag products. On top of that I am getting ready to launch another small venture. The ATO's will either be a universal unit or a PicO unit for use with the PicO models. I didn't plan on adding the in tank reservoir. space on most of the tanks just wont allow for it. I suppose the best way to do it would be a in tank method like yours but I don't know that most would want to eat the cost and added size for it and I would have to get very creative with the fuge light. I would honestly like to see some feedback on whether of not most people would want to add that in. If we get some good feedback I will move it up the list and start trying to incorporate it. The ATO's I have planed to release will utilize a aqua lifter or you can uses your own pump.

Keep in mind PicO Aquariums is just me, myself and I :P

My wife compares me to the Dave Staples commercial

I appreciate all the ideas and the fact that everyone if here working with me to create this stuff.

PicO Aquariums
How much will the ATO run? I'm looking forward to this!

Still no set price. I should no more this coming week.

Archived