inTank Media Baskets

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

O hear ya. That tanks look amazing btw! Love the clean look to them and not a lot of people offer better glass options without costing an arm and a leg

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicO Aquariums
You say universal ATO spill the beans please and thank you

ATO+Timer+magnets= Happy pico owners :P

I'm pretty sure your in IL? I plan on having you make me a custom tank similar to Tron's sometime this year! I'd just come pick it up

Cool.. all are welcome!

PicO Aquariums

Here's a very short cellphone video guy's.

colors of the corral really do pop well. LED's are just so hard to capture.

http://youtu.be/FY1mMVvRLMM?hd=1

This unit is set up at a local Reef shop Aquarium Obsessions here in central Illinois.

For anyone in the area it is worth the drive down to this shop. He's very knowlegable and imports direct so he's got some really choice stuff.

ATO+Timer+magnets= Happy pico owners :P

Any more information regarding this? I'm definitely interested in that. :)

I would definitely recommend anything from pico aquariums, they stand behind their products 100%

PicO Aquariums

I can't really give too much away because some things might change but the float switch or switches will mount VIA magnet and the ATO may use a common plug in timer or a built in timer as a added layer of protection. Alot of it is up in the air until next week when I get more info myself on a housing.

I can't really give too much away because some things might change but the float switch or switches will mount VIA magnet and the ATO may use a common plug in timer or a built in timer as a added layer of protection. Alot of it is up in the air until next week when I get more info myself on a housing.

i cant wait to hear. the ato has been the most up in the air part of my new build. i hope this makes the cut :P

PicO Aquariums
What are the dims of the media basket?- Thanks

Dimensions are 9" x 3 x 3/4" x 3" D

The baskets are specific to the unit that are sold with though.

For the Media baskets you need to check with the godfather SteveT :P

If nothing is available for you I can custom build it.

PicO Aquariums
Is the refugium LED magnetic?- Thanks, Tim

Yes it uses 8 magnets and is designed for use with 1/4" glass or less.

Again the unit pictured is for use with the EVO tank other then the media baskets there will be Universal versions of this stuff on the main site when I open it.

PicO Aquariums

don't know why you are getting a 404

might be because of the redirect for the Preorder stuff

not getting it here. Whats the link you are using?

PicO Aquariums

That's why you caught it! Youre in the zone....

These where made by dream weaver and it likes to throw in little bits of junk in the code that I then have to go back and de turd later. I hate editors just when needing a quick page up and running there's no beating them.

I would never even dream of using them to edit the PHP stuff on the main site.

That's why you caught it! Youre in the zone....

These where made by dream weaver and it likes to throw in little bits of junk in the code that I then have to go back and de turd later. I hate editors just when needing a quick page up and running there's no beating them.

I would never even dream of using them to edit the PHP stuff on the main site.

Lol.

Now the previously working link in the middle of your home page is broken...

PicO Aquariums
Lol.

Now the previously working link in the middle of your home page is broken...

Fixed.

401146_274498602605860_120564457999276_737582_752767483_n.jpg

cant wait to order some of these

I will also be offering a entire line of mini sized plugs and frag accessories for picos. No more huge frag plugs!!

These are standard size smaller racks in the picture. The new stuff will hold more in the same foot print.

Archived