Pod Your Reef

ledgroupbuy

dling

Well I started messing with my new controller now that lights are out. So far I think its

going to be awesome. I'm looking forward to getting it setup and running. I have wanted something like this for a long time. I really like having the dimming affect of sun up/sun down via automation very cool. :wub:

Can't wait until you're done and can give a full review. If I don't DIY my controller as well this is the one I'm going to get for my upcoming LED build.

Does it do lightning storms and cloud cover or anything like that?

No nothing like that would be cool if it did. You get lights on time peak power time peak power off time and lights off time just sun up sun down. Still pretty cool.

Can't wait until you're done and can give a full review. If I don't DIY my controller as well this is the one I'm going to get for my upcoming LED build.

I've got it up and running now . Put it in a project box and added some vent holes. Still using timers to do complete shut off though. From what I got in an e-mail response from them was it will not got to 0% power leaving the lights on just a bit. Tonight I will see. It's seems to be a very well built and its easy to wire.I was able to remove two dimming pots and their wires which makes it look cleaner. I believe is got to work out very nice but only time will tell. Good luck on what ever you decide.

Archived