Cultivated Reef

thrive aquatics frag tree

jgpico

I just put together my new thrive aquatics frag tree and I absolutely love this thing. It saves room in the display tank and allows you to keep frags vertically as opposed to on a frag rack that takes up space. If you keep frags in your dt you should definitely pick one of these up. Ill see if I can get some pics up tonight.

I got the frag tree set up and I absolutely love it. Here are a few pics so you guys can see it in action.

IMG_20120128_112442.jpg

IMG_20120128_112536.jpg

IMG_20120128_112604.jpg

not the best pics but you get the idea.

I keep my frags in a barnacle cluster, but I like how you can move them up slowly to light acclimate. You can't really do that with a regular rack, an defiantly not with my barnacle cluster.

Looks about as cool as any frag rack can look in a DT.

Less intrusive.

Neat.

Yeah I have never personally liked having frags on a frag rack in my display tanks but this is the only rack I can really stomach.

I keep my frags in a barnacle cluster, but I like how you can move them up slowly to light acclimate. You can't really do that with a regular rack, an defiantly not with my barnacle cluster.

you can move them up and down and also turn the arms so the frag is shaded by the one above it. It is a really cool way to keep frags in a dt if you have nowhere else to keep them.

Yeah I have never personally liked having frags on a frag rack in my display tanks but this is the only rack I can really stomach.

you can move them up and down and also turn the arms so the frag is shaded by the one above it. It is a really cool way to keep frags in a dt if you have nowhere else to keep them.

Agreed.

I like that!!! It wouldlook really cool with acros, milis etc all over it! IMO

It would look amazing with sps all over it! I was actually thinking about trying that out in my 120. Having one of these on the back wall of the tank with acros on each arm.

Archived