Innovative Marine Aquariums

24g AquaPod got broken-where to get replacement?

Cheryl_W

Was getting all excited about getting my tank going again after 4 years in storage - then my son goes and drops it! I saved the Sunpod MH light and the cover but now I need a tank. Was seeing if I could buy just a tank online but everything seems to come with lights, and they don't even seem to be making the Aquapod anymore. Help! Any suggestions welcome

Thanks

Red Sea Reefer

You can get a Biocube 29 tank only from marineandreef.com for $110 plus shipping. I wish I had know about this before I bought mine as I have removed all stock componets from it including the rim. It is a nice tank and there is plenty of support for it from Intank.

Red Sea Reefer

You can make that tank whatever you want with mods available here and at InTank. The bug has bit me and I have $2500 in my tank before any livestock. Tomarrow i am dropping a template off for a nice custom acrylic cover that will allow for evaporative cooling while keeping livestock in. Also having a "sump" cover made to hide all of InTanks nice work. The great thing about rimless/topless tanks is that another dimension of livestock viewing opens up to you.

Archived