ReefCleaners.org

New MP10 Clicking noise

swayd

My new MP10 which is under a month old is now making clicking sounds. I have taken the wetside apart and inspected and cleaned it. It is silent fo a while but the clicking returns as if there is something loose inside the wetside.

I will be contacting ecotech immediately regarding this incident and hopefuly we can resolve this issue.

My new MP10 which is under a month old is now making clicking sounds. I have taken the wetside apart and inspected and cleaned it. It is silent fo a while but the clicking returns as if there is something loose inside the wetside.

I will be contacting ecotech immediately regarding this incident and hopefuly we can resolve this issue.

Try sliding the dry side around in every direction. If it is not aligned just perfect it causes vibrations that are making the clicking noise.

Thanks, I tried that lst night and it would make the clicking noise louder if it was not aligned. So even when it is aligned correctly it makes the noise.

I just got off the phone with ecotech and told me to take the wetside completely apart and clean it real good and if it continues to return it for servicing and he said the pump is probably already damaged.

Archived