Pod Your Reef

*NEW* BioCube 29

JerseyChick

Hi guys long time no talk. Well the 15 gallon tank that I had was starting to get an algea problem since the October snowstorm in New Jersey that sadly killed EVERYTHING in my tank so I have bought a biocube 29 that I have removed the lid from and will be using my illumagic led on at 60% and transferred the 22 pound godzilla rock over to (the crabs somehow all survived as well as 4 snails) and I am looking forward to stocking the tank around February Valentines day-ish.

I was hoping to stock it with a coral beauty two black ocellaris (maybe 3) and possibly another pretty maybe pinkish swimmer, or a yellow fish but all suggestions are welcome.

I have missed chatting with you guys and look forward to all your suggestions as nothing is written in stone yet.

What fish combinations do you think would thrive in my new larger and well lit tank?

Hi guys long time no talk. Well the 15 gallon tank that I had was starting to get an algea problem since the October snowstorm in New Jersey that sadly killed EVERYTHING in my tank so I have bought a biocube 29 that I have removed the lid from and will be using my illumagic led on at 60% and transferred the 22 pound godzilla rock over to (the crabs somehow all survived as well as 4 snails) and I am looking forward to stocking the tank around February Valentines day-ish.

I was hoping to stock it with a coral beauty two black ocellaris (maybe 3) and possibly another pretty maybe pinkish swimmer, or a yellow fish but all suggestions are welcome.

I have missed chatting with you guys and look forward to all your suggestions as nothing is written in stone yet.

What fish combinations do you think would thrive in my new larger and well lit tank?

Wouldn't do more than 2 clowns in a tank this small. Blenny, goby, or 6-line. Add the 6-line last though.

Archived