SaltCritters.com

Alpha Corals

Deckoz2302

Let me start by saying Wow These fish are beautiful.

I ordered a pair of Clownfish I had picked out on AlphaCorals.com and went ahead and ordered the fish. I exchanged a couple of emails with Kris(owner) and a couple phone calls, and he answered all my questions and even helped out with a mishap with paypal. Kris went beyond what he needed to do and asked/found out what the weather in both my area and his area would be like during the shipping period, and also find out what day would work best for my shipment.

Needless to say he Overnight UPS'd them and I received them this morning, Opened the package to find two gorgeous clownfish - My first thing is always check tempurature of they're water. Mind you there was ample room betweeen the bags, penuts and heatpacks. They arrived at 77 Degrees and very eager for theyre new home.

The fish acclimated extremely well and have started "schooling" with my yellow assessor. The fish were the EXACT fish I had picked out and purchased. Kris at AlphaCorals will get all my future designer clownfish needs & I will suggest you guys do the same if your looking for a wysiwyg single or pair, or sometimes even a trio!

Alpha Aquaculture
Let me start by saying Wow These fish are beautiful.

I ordered a pair of Clownfish I had picked out on AlphaCorals.com and went ahead and ordered the fish. I exchanged a couple of emails with Kris(owner) and a couple phone calls, and he answered all my questions and even helped out with a mishap with paypal. Kris went beyond what he needed to do and asked/found out what the weather in both my area and his area would be like during the shipping period, and also find out what day would work best for my shipment.

Needless to say he Overnight UPS'd them and I received them this morning, Opened the package to find two gorgeous clownfish - My first thing is always check tempurature of they're water. Mind you there was ample room betweeen the bags, penuts and heatpacks. They arrived at 77 Degrees and very eager for theyre new home.

The fish acclimated extremely well and have started "schooling" with my yellow assessor. The fish were the EXACT fish I had picked out and purchased. Kris at AlphaCorals will get all my future designer clownfish needs & I will suggest you guys do the same if your looking for a wysiwyg single or pair, or sometimes even a trio!

Thank you so much for the positive comments Brad! I'm very happy that the clownfish arrived happy and healthy! And always good to hear perfect temps upon arrival when it was 20F here when I shipped and a low in the 40's where you live. You were a pleasure to work with also. I'm so happy I was able to send the clowns you wanted your way and that your happy. I love clownfish and I know they will be great additions to your tank for a long time. I also think its cool to hear about how they were schooling with your assessor. Your suggestions to others to try my business are much appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you again. Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions about anything.

For anyone else interested in some really sweet clownfish please don't hesitate to contact me. My name is Kris and I'm the owner of AlphaCorals.com. My cellphone number is 608-347-0644. Call me up and feel free to ask me any questions. I'm renting a 2400sqft facility where I will be doing a lot of fish breeding and coral aquaculture as everything progresses. I don't buy corals or fish from the ocean for the purposes of resale, ever! I only sell captive bred fish and only sell corals that are grown in captivity.

Learn more about the pics below or any of what we are up to in my thread right here on Nano!

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...0&start=320

1-19-2012-IMG_7077_copy.jpg

1-19-2012-IMG_7088.jpg

1-19-2012-IMG_7084.jpg

nice to hear! no corals though :(

We have corals growing right now, about 325 frags and then I ran out of tiles. So I ordered 2000 more which just arrived a few days ago. I'll need to order more because I'll be able to fit around 8000 frags here for grow out. I won't be chop shopin it and selling wild coral frags so I'll have to wait for my frags to grow out a bit before I start selling them. You will start to see more and more corals become available from me as 2012 progresses. Thank you for your interest! :) I've got some really sweet pieces ;)

Archived