Pod Your Reef

Ethan's 12g Vagabond Tank

ScubaEthan

:P

Your ex didn't do your dishes and give you flowers for no reason and rub your feet? I'm pretty freakin' awesome. Why can't I find a girl that appreciates all that?

Well... she did. The main reason was disagreement over religion.

That's the spirit! And you haven't even started looking for a new girl so you don't even know if you can or can't find a girl like that.

Religion was the same reason my first serious relationship failed too.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the spirit! And you haven't even started looking for a new girl so you don't even know if you can or can't find a girl like that.

Religion was the same reason my first serious relationship failed too.

^this is some bull####! really JoelRHale? Thats why i just had to end it with my ex, joined jovvy house :(

^this is some bull####! really JoelRHale? Thats why i just had to end it with my ex, joined jovvy house :(

Haha, we should start a club and ironically name it "The Doghouse." as club members I should get a discount on that JF fruit loops frag you're selling. :flower:

Haha, we should start a club and ironically name it "The Doghouse." as club members I should get a discount on that JF fruit loops frag you're selling. :flower:

They are pending, want me to get you a frag growing? I still have the mother colony that was the frag from my ex's tank.

The doghouse...aka the club for men who have lost their women due to religion :(

not to be confused with the hair club for men

You mean Mrs. Wright? hahaha

It's a little finny thing. Hopefully it's cute. I get it after work tomorrow.

:lol: Yes....Mrs. Wright :)

Looking forward to this secret fish!!!!!

no one local around you have all that stuff?

Actually no. I live kind of in the city and all the LFS are further out. I would have to make a special trip and just haven't had time recently. Plus I just enjoy online shopping.

The doghouse...aka the club for men who have lost their women due to religion :(

:tears:

I'm in the club of men who've lost women to religion. haha...mainly because I don't believe in a higher power. I made it clear when Brit and I started dating. Thankfully she felt the same lol....damn complicated women. Speaking of complicated..the ex I lost due to religion always wanted me to go to church with her. It was fine for a while...then I started hitting the gbong before church just so I wouldn't kill myself mid serman...haha..being high in the presents of higher powers doesn't fly apparently?

Hahaha no cause you can't be higher than the higher power :)

The first person to correctly guess what this is wins a prize.

2012-04-10_18-35-27_879.jpg

surgicalsense
Hahaha no cause you can't be higher than the higher power :)

The first person to correctly guess what this is wins a prize.

2012-04-10_18-35-27_879.jpg

Looks like a stearing wheel. I see the decel lever.

Green clown goby

Ding ding ding! You win the honor of naming it.

And if I don't like your choice, Paigee is second in line lol.

Can someone tell me why the efff I randomly get tons of microbubbles? I've tried more water, less water, fiddling around with things, changed filter pad, putting the surface skimmer thing at different levels, etc.... and sometimes its fine but other times the microbubbles are really intense. Whhhyyyy?

:lol: I wasn't looking in the right place. I wouldn't of known the type of fish anyways.

lol well I hinted yesterday that I was getting a new tiny, finny addition :P

Oh, green clown goby is an awesome fish once they warm up to your tank! Mine is finally coming out and exploring more and he's got a great little personality! :happy:

surgicalsense
lol well I hinted yesterday that I was getting a new tiny, finny addition :P

I did not do my homework and read that :P ... so instead I noted your decel level :lol:

Oh, green clown goby is an awesome fish once they warm up to your tank! Mine is finally coming out and exploring more and he's got a great little personality! :happy:

Sweet! I'm looking forward to it. The guy I got it from is getting out of the hobby temporarily and it was his favorite fish.

Finnius looks cute (if blurry) :)

Ah, religion..... yeah. That one's a bummer.

Okay I'm off to pack, see ya soon!

Here's your unblurry photo, Kat. See you soon!

2012-04-10_20-00-43_543.jpg

When I put it in the tank, Pierre cleaned it and Bozo danced around it.

In other news, my blastos and these palys have been unhappy the past couple of days. Everything else seems fine. Hopefully they're just pissy from rearranging so much stuff last night.

2012-04-10_19-58-49_527.jpg

2012-04-10_19-59-43_380.jpg

So, that's the surprise fish!!!!!! Nice choice :)

No clue on the microbubbles. It's never been an issue in my NC. I get a few now and then, but never an annoying amount. I actually like the few I get.

:happydance:

It's super cool already and it even just ate some.

I pulled out the filter media rack and put it back it and it got better. It almost seems like there isn't enough water going through the back sometimes to keep up with the pump... hmm. At what point do I change the chemipure and purigen?

:happydance:

It's super cool already and it even just ate some.

I pulled out the filter media rack and put it back it and it got better. It almost seems like there isn't enough water going through the back sometimes to keep up with the pump... hmm. At what point do I change the chemipure and purigen?

Is there a waterfall sound back there? If so, you need to fill it up higher. I change my chemipure about every 2 months. Not sure on the purigen. Doesn't it turn brown when it's time to change it?

Is there a waterfall sound back there? If so, you need to fill it up higher. I change my chemipure about every 2 months. Not sure on the purigen. Doesn't it turn brown when it's time to change it?

There's a waterfall sound even if it's filled above max and overflowing the side (not just intake). Ugh I want to upgrade. Holding off until I moved to a new place in August. Purigen is starting to turn brown. I need to look up when I got that chemipure... it's probably time to change soon :lol:

Archived