Top Shelf Aquatics

Glass tops still avaliable for JBJ 28 cubes?

Veng

So I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do for my next tank. I'm currently leaning towards that 28ish gallon nano cube size. I've seen glass tops on a few websites for the JBJ 28, but they all say discontinued. Anyone know where you can find these in stock? If not, are there any other cube systems that do offer a glass top?

Also, does anyone have any experiance running one of these with a glass top and LED lighting? I'll keep my indoor temps around 78 during the summer, so my napkin calculations say I should be fine, but always good to double check.

So I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do for my next tank. I'm currently leaning towards that 28ish gallon nano cube size. I've seen glass tops on a few websites for the JBJ 28, but they all say discontinued. Anyone know where you can find these in stock? If not, are there any other cube systems that do offer a glass top?

Look for glass shops in your area. They can cut, shape and drill any type of class you want. Just give them the dimensions.

Archived