Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

DeepBlue AIO!

snowflake ell

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
snowflake ell
I just made a plastic bottle protein skimmer.

nice i had to do mine with pvc case i need it to fix in a small place .idk if im going to use mine case i not putting any fish in

snowflake ell
Did you get any birthday frags or tank money?

i got 100$ for my bday but thats most likey going into my bank . but im making money fixing surfboards this weak

snowflake ell

i got a cuc from reef cleaners today it should ship on the 27th

i got a 5.5 quick crew and 1 penny algae, ulva algae,and a birttel stare

There is Julia Tuttle by my school, key biscayne is only 1/2 an hour away, and the keys are only an hour drive. I have lots of Seagrams where I live. I almost caught a nice little damsal today too. And you know how I was going to buy dwarf seahorses? Well, I have tons that I can catch in the Seagrass.

snowflake ell
There is Julia Tuttle by my school, key biscayne is only 1/2 an hour away, and the keys are only an hour drive. I have lots of Seagrams where I live. I almost caught a nice little damsal today too. And you know how I was going to buy dwarf seahorses? Well, I have tons that I can catch in the Seagrass.

Lucky the only reefs I have by me or rock,ship rakes and the bay has tons of anemones . Isnt there law on taking from the reef wear you are

Builder Anthony

laws......gezee if the worst thing your doen at your age is collecting seahorses the law should be changed.i want mini colored ones.pm me im sure you have some u or some1 u know that has rasied them

Archived