inTank Media Baskets

DeepBlue AIO!

snowflake ell

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't bother right now.

As for your scape, I'd take out the larger rocks and create a more "centered" scape that doesn't rely heavily on the wall. It's just calling for dead zones and algae city.

*Break your rock with a hammer

snowflake ell
Don't bother right now.

As for your scape, I'd take out the larger rocks and create a more "centered" scape that doesn't rely heavily on the wall. It's just calling for dead zones and algae city.

*Break your rock with a hammer

thanks for the help

I'm totally new to reefing, but I was wondering...Do you think you're going to get enough flowin that corner behind the rocks? Anyway, looks like some nice live rock, but I almost want to say I'd get rid of those straight-ish pieces that sorta look like antlers. I think your current 'scape would look a lot more natural without 'em...

Anyway, can't wait to see what you end up doing with this pico! :)

snowflake ell
I'm totally new to reefing, but I was wondering...Do you think you're going to get enough flowin that corner behind the rocks? Anyway, looks like some nice live rock, but I almost want to say I'd get rid of those straight-ish pieces that sorta look like antlers. I think your current 'scape would look a lot more natural without 'em...

Anyway, can't wait to see what you end up doing with this pico! :)

the hole tank get's alot of flow , (ill add a power head in the back if i need it) im just holding the one rock for my 20g i love the rock shape when it's site side ways , but i think your right about the rock , i want to get a gsp frag and put it in the front right corner

snowflake ell

i finished my led's for my 20g today and i think im going to buy a aquastyle led kit for this tank for this tank case i like the way they look and i don't have that much money case im trying to save up for a vw bus

snowflake ell

my tanks done cycling case im starting t get brown algae so im going to test my peramiters and get some cheato and upgrad my lights

snowflake ell
Yeah it looked like those options were the wrong spectrum. I mean you'll still get growth, but not a lot.

do you now wear i can get a right light for them thats under 20$?

Archived