Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BioCube 14 Video - Extreme HD

quikcolin

Hey everyone, I originally made this video to show off my new camera... but I think that the aquarium community would appreciate it too! :D

It's a video of my BioCube 14, it's just over a year old now... and it's doing incredibly well! In particular my Duncan coral... it went from 4 heads to 17 in about a year!

Anyhow, it's filmed in 1080p @ 30fps. It would be criminal to view at anything less than 1080p! So made sure to adjust the quality in the YouTube player... and once it starts loading, hit pause for a bit to let it load up before playing!

Enjoy ;)

FIXED LINK -

Very nice. I like.

Thanks, the tank is coming along! I've thought about moving up to a 29 gallon... but for how easy this 14 has been to maintain and how healthy it is... it's tough to make a change.

Thanks, the tank is coming along! I've thought about moving up to a 29 gallon... but for how easy this 14 has been to maintain and how healthy it is... it's tough to make a change.

Same for me...I'm very happy with my 10 gallon, will be a year old in a couple of months, and the maintenance is easy. I so do love this hobby.

Archived