Top Shelf Aquatics

morning eye candy

21093r53

crappy iphone pic under phoenix 14k, this one is called latina goddess from dorm room corals.

bossyu.jpg

i will have my gf get some better shots of it tonight!

as my sig says there are eight leds the actinics arent on now the iphone doesnt like mh or leds :/

i do want to get more pics so the coral doesnt look all sleazy and saturated sexy corals style

as my sig says there are eight leds the actinics arent on now the iphone doesnt like mh or leds :/

i do want to get more pics so the coral doesnt look all sleazy and saturated sexy corals style

Ahh... Sorry, didn't read your sig. Went by what you posted.

I have a Phoenix 14k (not for long though), and it doesn't look anything like that. ;)

Thanks everyone and I'm not sure on the price, part of me just wants to keep it as leverage if something comes out I want.

Well see though!

Looks like you over processed this picture in what ever editing software you use. Specifically, over saturated the color. Personally, I like photos that illustrate what the eye sees.

Looks like you over processed this picture in what ever editing software you use. Specifically, over saturated the color. Personally, I like photos that illustrate what the eye sees.

This exactly - But then again it was on an Iphone

Archived