Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BC29 chemical filtration 1st chamber

zeroberry

So I have the horrible CPR aquatics protein skimmer in chamber 2 and it takes up all of it. S my question is will Chem Pure Elite work if I place it in the bottom of chamber 1? Still getting water flowing throu it although nothing near to a media tower where all the water has to pass through it I know. I have the Puritan sitting where the sponge would be between chambers 2 & 3. Kinda trying to make the best out of a bad skimmer purchase.

Yeah, the CPR skimmers are not (NOT) the best heh. Sorry your stuck with it. Why don't you sell it, take the loss and get a good hand-on like Reef Octopus or Deltec? RO have a great nano hang-on

Yeah, the CPR skimmers are not (NOT) the best heh. Sorry your stuck with it. Why don't you sell it, take the loss and get a good hand-on like Reef Octopus or Deltec? RO have a great nano hang-on

Was a gift from the wife for christmas. lol Trying to get her to see if she can return it thru Amazon. But I'm sure she wouldn't like the idea of me selling it, even if it doesn't work. Trust me I'd much rather put a media rack and skimmer from in tank in chamber 2. Oh well, live and learn right?

Archived