SaltCritters.com

OCREEF Par38 - anyone use it?

cuboy

Hi I was curious if anyone has used the OCREEF Par38 bulb. How does it compare to the rapidled?

Can you post pictures of the tank with the light? I want to see what color it gives off, as my rapidled is a bit purplish. I want a crisper blue/white look.

I have 2 of the OCReef par 38 bulbs over my 20 gallon frag tank. It says they give off a 18k look. That is about right. I know what you mean about the purplish look because my boostled par30 looks like that. The OCReef par38 are actually blue in color not purple at all. From all the par bulbs I have used I like this one the best by far. Unfortunately, I can get picks because I don't know how to load pics on here, but trust me no purple.

I have 2 of the OCReef par 38 bulbs over my 20 gallon frag tank. It says they give off a 18k look. That is about right. I know what you mean about the purplish look because my boostled par30 looks like that. The OCReef par38 are actually blue in color not purple at all. From all the par bulbs I have used I like this one the best by far. Unfortunately, I can get picks because I don't know how to load pics on here, but trust me no purple.

You can click the "reply" button and below the text window there's the attachment section. You can add upload the picture to photobucket or imageshack.us and put the web link here.

or email me please. anthonycnguyen@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Archived