Coral Vue Hydros

platiniums, Grade A, Grade B picassos available

rrcg50

how much is shipping to 85706? around50 right?

Shipping since the beginning of the year had been tuning about 60$

what clowns do you still have? and how much for just one? How much is shipped to 55110? I really like the 3rd one its the first A listed. I am assuming that if there’s no name above the video then that clown is already sold?

what clowns do you still have? and how much for just one? How much is shipped to 55110? I really like the 3rd one its the first A listed. I am assuming that if there’s no name above the video then that clown is already sold?

For one it will be about 50 to ship. I will update the pics today

Kinda interested in the Grade B's or Platinums but cannot see the photobucket account. Is the link still working.

Man I've tried to reply twice now. I deleted my cookies and it works, thanks! How much for the naked and the grade a 4?

thanks

i was just going to update the link

I have a few people that are waiting. I might be putt for a while. Be posting some picassos in a few days

I guess no more plats?

Not right this minute. I have a bunch of picassos that are ready plus will be taking pics of a few more

• 2 weeks later...

Rich I saw the pair of badASS that reef addict from( NYC) got from you,they look F@#$ing sick bro We will do more transaction in the future ,

Archived