SaltCritters.com

Nano News // E10 & 1st Short Released

Jruberti

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I am sorry for the Nano News delay. My grandmother passed away this week, and I have been swamped with end of the semester projects and tests. Everything is hectic right now but please stay tuned for future episodes.

• 2 months later...

this is LONG overdue :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to Calvin415 on being this episodes’s FTS of the week!

Deleted User 4

Yess!!! You're back again ahahah. Love the new episode 7!!. I'd better get started on submitting that fts ahhaha.

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

Great job as usual! Glad to see you're back in the game. :) I hope all is well.

Thank you, I think things are going much better now :)

Yess!!! You're back again ahahah. Love the new episode 7!!. I'd better get started on submitting that fts ahhaha.

Woooooo!!! Your tank is looking good!

hot damn

:D

Who's the new voice?

Sounds like your 12 year old sister, who is from Appalachia.

haha my girlfriend

wOy8w.png

I'm going to try something different for E08's FTS of the week. Instead of picking my favorite tank, I am going to leave it up to y'all. Since it would be too hard to vote in this thread, I am going to use the Nano News Facebook page.

Whoever gets the most likes on their tank picture will be featured as Episode 8's FTS of the week!

If you want to upload your tank shot:

1. like the Nano News FB page here - http://www.facebook.com/NanoNews
  2. go to the write something box and select "Photo/Video"
  3. select "Upload Photo/Video"
  4. select the picture you wish to upload
  5. write a short description where it says "Say something about this..."
  6. then Post!!

• 2 months later...
Congrats on getting the FTS of the week. News? Where? Sounded like one big long advertisement to me.

Usually hobby news consists of new products. Sorry if you felt like it was just advertisement but you don't have to watch it if you don't like it. What kind of content were you looking for? I'd like to know how I can improve the videos.

Deleted User 4
Congrats on getting the FTS of the week. News? Where? Sounded like one big long advertisement to me.

Thanks man.

Usually hobby news consists of new products. Sorry if you felt like it was just advertisement but you don't have to watch it if you don't like it. What kind of content were you looking for? I'd like to know how I can improve the videos.

Love this episode!!! Great job!

Archived