inTank Media Baskets

Devil's 40 Breeder

devilsadvocate

devilsadvocate

new sump in place. old display light will now be the sump light.

IMAG0585_zpsnpwpfpin.jpg

bonus picture, me and the crew after a working job.

hhh_zps4rjep76u.jpg

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
devilsadvocate

currently filling the tank.

I picked up an sl2, pc4, ph probe, carbon, and gfo from BRS on blackfriday.

still waiting for my nanobox quad too arrive..

Ive also got a gyre 130 coming in the mail, debating if im going to need an mp10 or not. thoughts?

784381b9-da06-490f-b995-6f46b3ea68d2_zps

I have a 130 on my 40b that is bb and I run it full blast with good results. Of your using sand you might not be able to max the gyre out, but I think you should be fine with just a gyre

devilsadvocate

Tank is full and sump is back in action.

Light and gyre came in today but didn't have time to set them up. Hopefully the cycle is over with come new years. planning on 2 black snowflake clowns and a blue or purple carpet anemone.

devilsadvocate

aw man i thought id never see you again aha

Looks like life is treating you well

Heyo! Life's good, how have you been doing man?

is that your final scape?

Heyo! Life's good, how have you been doing man?

i have been okay...busy, but also kinda not busy, you know?

devilsadvocate

is that your final scape?

i have been okay...busy, but also kinda not busy, you know?

yeah I know that feel.

final scape? probably not. I literally through it together in a minute.

the light is nice. took forever for me to figure out the bluefish shit. what happened to the days of just I/O

I still need to set up the gfo/carbon reactor. needs a new pump :(

what fish would you like to see in here senior Squared?

I have been looking into anthias, fairys/flashers for my tank. I think they are some of the coolest reef fish you can buy. If you have disposable income keep checking R2R and DD their is always some really nice rare wrasse fs. If your too poor (like me!), mccosker's and other flashers are usually pretty cheap.

devilsadvocate

I have been looking into anthias, fairys/flashers for my tank. I think they are some of the coolest reef fish you can buy. If you have disposable income keep checking R2R and DD their is always some really nice rare wrasse fs. If your too poor (like me!), mccosker's and other flashers are usually pretty cheap.

I do miss my mystery wrasse. and im still at home like a bum so lots of money to do nothing with. I did recently get a good promotion so ill probably be moving out in a couple months.
  • 2 weeks later...
devilsadvocate

welp. the tank has a tiny leak.

sooo, do i buy a new 40b, get a custom tank made or what? maybe ill get the AA dropoff 35 gallon..

• 3 weeks later...
devilsadvocate

I bought a deep blue RR 34 gallon rimless shallow tank to replace this this tank. it should be here monday or tuseday. Ill be starting a new tank thread then.

I bought a deep blue RR 34 gallon rimless shallow tank to replace this this tank. it should be here monday or tuseday. Ill be starting a new tank thread then.

Nice!

Archived