SaltCritters.com

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
frag me a few sometime?

Definitely man. I'm going to let them grow for a bit and make sure they're healthy and I'll shoot you a PM when the time comes. They have that awesome looking smooth PPE look but solid black. When my son (Criley7) comes over this weekend he'll take better pics and I'll post them.

Yea, I wish I could take a half decent picture. My photography skills consist of getting something in the little digital box and clicking a button. Beyond that is techno wizardry. I actually have a nice tank, it looks like a disease ridden flop house when I'm taking pictures though.

I forget the tribe, Icklwa? Something like that. They'd have sharpened teeth, and terrorized other tribes by chanting "Yum yum" on the way in to battle. Now that's metal.

Yea, I wish I could take a half decent picture. My photography skills consist of getting something in the little digital box and clicking a button. Beyond that is techno wizardry. I actually have a nice tank, it looks like a disease ridden flop house when I'm taking pictures though.

I forget the tribe, Icklwa? Something like that. They'd have sharpened teeth, and terrorized other tribes by chanting "Yum yum" on the way in to battle. Now that's metal.

Yeah my pics are usually s%@t when I take them. All my good pics my son took. Yeah I'm not 100% on the tribe name but I know that MO. An iklwa was also the name of a Zulu tribe spear. the name iklwa was apparently derived from the sound the spear made when pulled from a body.

Damn, what was it then? I'm not thinking Zulu...it escapes me at the moment, but it's all rattling around up there in waves. It makes sense that I remember iklwa in reference though, also metal.

Edit:

The Zande tribe.

Damn, what was it then? I'm not thinking Zulu...it escapes me at the moment, but it's all rattling around up there in waves. It makes sense that I remember iklwa in reference though, also metal.

Edit:

The Zande tribe.

Zande are mainly in the Congo. I think I have an Azande mask on my wall. I'm mainly into tribal lore and artifacts from New Guinea. I have quite a few replica shrunken heads. I collect too much ridiculous s$&t.

Awesome corals man. You have some nice colonies for sure.

Thank you sir. I appreciate it.

That's ok, I have a Hanwei Tinker Bastard hanging on my wall. Swords are my secondary hobby haha.

I used to collect samurai swords but I ran out of room.

Went to Marshall's today and found this little wooden bench that actually has a cooler inside. A slight modification later and it's my new ATO reservoir! Holds about nine gallons.

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

Oh and a new FTS as of today.

e9253a7d.jpg

Lookin good. Pink Cats paw Poci?

Thank you sir. How's the tank? It's actually a rainbow Stylo. Guy I got it from had it too low in his tank and it lost the green.

Yea, I was going to get an O-kat in T10 with a Choji Hamon and an okissaki with iron fittings and a ballin' saya, but the money went toward the tank instead. Haven't looked back, all though the Purple ito would have been slick on black same.

What's goin' on in that frag tank bud? :lol:

Yea, I was going to get an O-kat in T10 with a Choji Hamon and an okissaki with iron fittings and a ballin' saya, but the money went toward the tank instead. Haven't looked back, all though the Purple ito would have been slick on black same.

What's goin' on in that frag tank bud? :lol:

Hahaha! Can you even use "ballin'"' and "saya" so close together? The scabbard on my favorite sword was a watercolor of ravens. Man that frag tank is zoanthid hell right now.

You can if it's 1/3 same kawa laquered on to it with yellow bull horn fittings lol. I don't think they would have gotten the edge geometry right though. Extra Niku, not a scalpel. K thnks.

Zoanthid hell sounds awful. I think it would be something like a 10 gallon with a penguin filter and a T-12 fixture that's only been set up for about 2 days, with an air pump powered treasure chest on one side for class. "Why won't my Zoanthids open? Is the seahorse picking on them?"

So, what Zoanthids have you sent to hell? Strictly in the name of curiousity, maybe with a hair of jealousy. My frag tank sits in the corner collecting dust. Sad, really.

Rastas

Jokers

King Midas

Red Hornets

Blue Hornets

Fire and Ice morphs

plus tons of other unnnamed stuff

Bust off a frag here, a frag there and pretty soon you're overwhelmed.

Lol, I could think of worse things to be overrun by than Hornets and Rastas. Unless they where literal hornets and Rastas, that might be awful.

Not fair you can't post just one pic!

+1

A few new ones on page 7 too.

I only have one other...

IMG_0706.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to go a different way with my tank. Ditched the SPS and I'm going to go with LPS. Here's the start.

c1724a3c.jpg

Archived