inTank Media Baskets

Double Vortech & Radion 60g Cube

Criley7

What's this? Redo?

Guess I missed it, why Criley?

Dinos.

I read today that it is very rare to get dinos in an aquarium, and that it is usually cyano. The thing is they said the only way to know for sure is under a microscope. I have never seen cyano with bubbles in the algae though which is why im sure its dinos. I am up for other suggestions so I dont have to go through a hole take down and rebuild, and so I dont have to spend a week straight messing with the aquascape, placing corals, and completely ignoring my wife all not...lol

im thinking about restarting my tank also due to cyano, gha, and not pest anemones in the tank. on top of that i really never liked the scape and rocks i have in the tank. as soon as i get my 10g set up which i think will be my favorite tank then im going to tear down my 25 and start over

Sounds like you just have a nutrient issue. I would say up your water changes and add some GFO and you should see a huge decline with in weeks. Cyano and GHA usually arent too bad. Dinos on the other hand are usually the end of the tank if not treated. My problem is its starting to cover zoas and they are not opening in those areas anymore.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Sad News for me and my reefing world. Due to Personal and Financial reasons I have made the hard decision to break all my tanks down and part them out. Ill Be back on day in the future though.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Where did you purchase the fixture for the radion? I will be purchasing a radion and I don't want to hang it from the ceiling. Or what is any other fixture that will do the job?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived