Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: Vortech MP10w ES!

driftsaru

You're right. It is a free country. However this forum isn't a free place where you can just say whatever you want. Read the ####ing rules.

You've made your offer, it wasn't taken, now GTFO.

LOL, okay...

nor_captainsaveahoe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're right. It is a free country. However this forum isn't a free place where you can just say whatever you want. Read the ####ing rules.

You've made your offer, it wasn't taken, now GTFO.

Hallelujah.

Red Sea Reefer

O5X, All of my offers are respectfull. I got my MP10WES from big Al's, $285 MAP -10%. If you don't like my offer don't respond. Don't disrespect and curse me out. I'm not cheap, I have top tier gear for my Biocube. Over $2000 in it.

I'm not stupid, if I'm going to pay close to full retail ill buy it from a authorized retailer with full waranty. This is a free market. Ultimately to buyer decides price. If the OP really needed the cash he would sell for $150. He is free to hold out for his asking price.

O5X, All of my offers are respectfull. I got my MP10WES from big Al's, $285 MAP -10%. If you don't like my offer don't respond. Don't disrespect and curse me out. I'm not cheap, I have top tier gear for my Biocube. Over $2000 in it.

I'm not stupid, if I'm going to pay close to full retail ill buy it from a authorized retailer with full waranty. This is a free market. Ultimately to buyer decides price. If the OP really needed the cash he would sell for $150. He is free to hold out for his asking price.

Leave if he isn't taking your offers. There's no reason to stick around and whine. GTFO.

FIRST: read the marketplace rules.

I like how all the sensible posters have over 1k posts and 2+ years on here.

I am not in a hurry. This pump, along with plenty of other goods, have been taking up space in my closet since August. I haven't had the time to get around to posting it up on the site.

how about everyone that is #####ing do this:

search mp10w es in the marketplace.

that is where I came up with my figure.

if you dont like it please stop posting on my thread. no one cares. now pricing is 215 because unlike most retail sites I have to front shipping charges.

If someone is local guess what?

The price wouldn't be $215.

-$215 is the pump SHIPPED in the US.

im surprised none of the sith lords are on.

i shoudlnt say anything......the red robot may come on O_O...

dang, tactless

lol nip, for years that signature has bothered me....

the funny thing is i saw some documentary with him in it. . .

lol nip, for years that signature has bothered me....

the funny thing is i saw some documentary with him in it. . .

It's my reaction face when I see this kinda garbage

Drifty, want my LED fixture as a trade.. I'd even deliver it to you!

Or if you want to hold it for me, I'd gladly take it next payday :D

You know you wanna for a fellow subaru buddy :D

Actually, are you free Saturday :)

First was stock..

Here's my second:

1196454870_0a85768493_z.jpg?zz=1

My third:

1034590687_5cdbd16975_z.jpg?zz=1

The third underwent LOTS of changes, like 5 sets of wheels, coilovers etc.

Actually, are you free Saturday :)

First was stock..

Here's my second:

1196454870_0a85768493_z.jpg?zz=1

My third:

1034590687_5cdbd16975_z.jpg?zz=1

The third underwent LOTS of changes, like 5 sets of wheels, coilovers etc.

Nice dude! Both stis? I test drove a pearl white 08 sti a year ago and fell in love with it, someone bought it before I got the chance to though :/. Ive got 4 dogs now though so the WRX wagon seems like a bad ass compromise.

Nice dude! Both stis? I test drove a pearl white 08 sti a year ago and fell in love with it, someone bought it before I got the chance to though :/. Ive got 4 dogs now though so the WRX wagon seems like a bad ass compromise.

Nah, the first two were WRXs, the third is an STi. I actually sold it last march, rockin' my grandfather's 83 supra with some 15x10s on it :)

Wingless with coilovers:

3340403332_ca3c2af57c_z.jpg

Then went hellaflush, on the left:

4211052493_efb819ea30_z.jpg?zz=1

Okay, I'm done hijacking your thread Drifty :)

Archived