Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Vortech MP10w ES!

driftsaru

Hey all, sadly this is my first announcement that i am leaving the hobby for a while.

I will be selling most of my equipment as i cull/ clean / sort everything.

First to go is my Vortech MP10w ES.

It was used for a less than a year, come to think of it it may have been about 6 months.

Here it is after a vinegar bath:

01e123e5.jpg

34848c53.jpg

619b42e5.jpg

SOLD!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry to hear that drifty gl with the sale

:(, im going to try to hold onto the nuvo for as long as i can with just the clowns. . .

Does it make any odd noises or anything and is it still under warranty? I am interested

idk what you mean by odd, but it just makes a normal noise that any motor would make when operating.

Someone else may want to chime in, but i dont think their warranty transfers.

im interested in the mp10wes...

awesome, do you have any further Q's?

idk what you mean by odd, but it just makes a normal noise that any motor would make when operating.

Someone else may want to chime in, but i dont think their warranty transfers.

awesome, do you have any further Q's?

Warranty transfers fine and goes by the date on the back of the unit.

Warranty transfers fine and goes by the date on the back of the unit.

IF thats true the warranty was up three months shy of actually owning it a full year :( i registered it in February.

is it loud like above ambient levels of noise in the house?

and what about at nearly full power on reefcrest mode?

no it is not that loud, but at high power you can hear the motor pulsing.

its not louder than a return pump or skimmer pump.

Red Sea Reefer

I'm in the market for a second mp10wes. I got my first one from big al's for $250. Probably where I will get my second one. Your waranty is gone. I would give you $150 for yours. Got to protect myself incase a repair is needed without the waranty. Let me know.

I'm in the market for a second mp10wes. I got my first one from big al's for $250. Probably where I will get my second one. Your waranty is gone. I would give you $150 for yours. Got to protect myself incase a repair is needed without the waranty. Let me know.

75$ off asking price? Ummmm

75$ off asking price? Ummmm

not as bad as when i made an offer to the guy i bought my subaru from.... asked $20k, i offered $16k, counter offered 16.3k . . .

I think 200 it's a good price, glwts.

yeah, i think 1 of 3 i searched for in past FS threads went for that much.

PM sent

replied!

More than half of the people who complain about the prices on here aren't even in the market for an mp10. $150 can't even be a serious offer. GLWS man.

You can buy it new for $250 + Free shipping

Please share a link because the only ones I've found for that price aren't the wireless MP10w's they are the wired MP10's.

Hey all, sadly this is my first announcement that i am leaving the hobby for a while.

I will be selling most of my equipment as i cull/ clean / sort everything.

First to go is my Vortech MP10w ES.

It was used for a less than a year, come to think of it it may have been about 6 months.

Here it is after a vinegar bath:

01e123e5.jpg

34848c53.jpg

619b42e5.jpg

$215 firm, thanks for looking!

Just to be clear. Is this the wireless model?

You can buy it new for $250 + Free shipping

I said the same thing to him...

sadly, this is the only field where people think they deserve top dollar for used equipment.. anything electronic goes down in value once it is used, and the warranty is up too?!

whatever, if he thinks he deserves 215 for a used warranty -lacking piece of electronic equipment, then that's what he should get..

free country

Red Sea Reefer

My offer was serious and fair IMHO. I just bought a new one for $250. W/0 a warranty i need a financial cushion to account for a repair. How do I know one of the sellers kids didn't play soccer with it? If I were to sell my MP10wes I would ask $150 and it would sell in a matter of hours not days of bumping my own add. Honesty when I saw what they sell for used buying new was the only option for me. Good luck with the sale. Let me know if you want the $150.

I offered 175 and I think he's put off by it..

it's a fair price..

only 40 bucks less than what he wanted..

its makes more sense to just pay the 40 bucks extra and buy a new one with warranty..

215+ 40= EQUALS NEW MP10WES

GL with your sale dude

lol some people are really thinking they can just low ball everyone now cause someone was a cheapo and made a thread crying about it...its one thing to list a used item for sale $10 less then retail new for a price like this but $70 off new is 100% fair

My offer was serious and fair IMHO. I just bought a new one for $250. W/0 a warranty i need a financial cushion to account for a repair. How do I know one of the sellers kids didn't play soccer with it? If I were to sell my MP10wes I would ask $150 and it would sell in a matter of hours not days of bumping my own add. Honesty when I saw what they sell for used buying new was the only option for me. Good luck with the sale. Let me know if you want the $150.

Your offer was flat out retarded..If it was the original blue box MP10 150 would be a good selling point..stop going in every thread and trying to low ball the fu$k out of everyones stuff. Go get into a cheap hobby cause thats what you are..

Where are you claiming this $250 for brand new..they go for $285 MAP priced so just cause you say..My uncles, cousin, brother made this offer and got it for 250 doesnt mean #### to the actual street price and how it would effect used prices.

I said the same thing to him...

sadly, this is the only field where people think they deserve top dollar for used equipment.. anything electronic goes down in value once it is used, and the warranty is up too?!

whatever, if he thinks he deserves 215 for a used warranty -lacking piece of electronic equipment, then that's what he should get..

free country

You're right. It is a free country. However this forum isn't a free place where you can just say whatever you want. Read the ####ing rules.

You've made your offer, it wasn't taken, now GTFO.

lol some people are really thinking they can just low ball everyone now cause someone was a cheapo and made a thread crying about it...its one thing to list a used item for sale $10 less then retail new for a price like this but $70 off new is 100% fair

Your offer was flat out retarded..If it was the original blue box MP10 150 would be a good selling point..stop going in every thread and trying to low ball the fu$k out of everyones stuff. Go get into a cheap hobby cause thats what you are..

Where are you claiming this $250 for brand new..they go for $285 MAP priced so just cause you say..My uncles, cousin, brother made this offer and got it for 250 doesnt mean #### to the actual street price and how it would effect used prices.

Well said. I agree 110% with you.

Archived