Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trogdor447

1+1 = 25 right?

Johny.. I'm glad you must have dropped out of math class..

42 Dwarf Ceriths - ....

IMAG0506.jpg

The rest were not this off count - but as always johny hooks it up - heat pack was wrapped nice and still 'warm' when it got here, johny knows what he is doing when he packages stuff.. 3/4 of my package is out and moving already.. my clown is confused with all the snails lol hes not too happy

Thanks for order #3 johny, and more will be coming i'm sure.. She wants one for her fluval edge now..

Edited by Trogdor447

Your welcome! We had to outdo last order. There is no smiley button on iPads.

When I upgrade later this year, I'm definitely going to be ordering from these guys. Seems like he has a reputation around here for great service and products.

When I upgrade later this year, I'm definitely going to be ordering from these guys. Seems like he has a reputation around here for great service and products.

honestly now that they are wiggling i just counted for shiz n gigz and there is about 70 snails on the glass.. and armys of them headed towards my rocks - ceriths that is.. the nassarius are doing fine.

A tiny hermit snuck in a cerith shell johny! :)

the florida ceriths hopefully will come around only 3-4 of them are moving now (its been a few hours) ehh no sweat though.

Yeah they get in there still. They are about 50/50 out there in the wild, but we try to get it down to better than 95% snail if not 100% of course.

Thanks Hoosierfan! Stay clear of the lounge with that avatar, you may get mistaken. :)