SaltCritters.com

1+1 = 25 right?

Trogdor447

Johny.. I'm glad you must have dropped out of math class..

42 Dwarf Ceriths - ....

IMAG0506.jpg

The rest were not this off count - but as always johny hooks it up - heat pack was wrapped nice and still 'warm' when it got here, johny knows what he is doing when he packages stuff.. 3/4 of my package is out and moving already.. my clown is confused with all the snails lol hes not too happy

Thanks for order #3 johny, and more will be coming i'm sure.. She wants one for her fluval edge now..

When I upgrade later this year, I'm definitely going to be ordering from these guys. Seems like he has a reputation around here for great service and products.

When I upgrade later this year, I'm definitely going to be ordering from these guys. Seems like he has a reputation around here for great service and products.

honestly now that they are wiggling i just counted for shiz n gigz and there is about 70 snails on the glass.. and armys of them headed towards my rocks - ceriths that is.. the nassarius are doing fine.

A tiny hermit snuck in a cerith shell johny! :)

the florida ceriths hopefully will come around only 3-4 of them are moving now (its been a few hours) ehh no sweat though.

Yeah they get in there still. They are about 50/50 out there in the wild, but we try to get it down to better than 95% snail if not 100% of course.

Thanks Hoosierfan! Stay clear of the lounge with that avatar, you may get mistaken. :)

Archived