Innovative Marine Aquariums

John at Advanced Acrylics is a good guy...

hawkingcolorado

hawkingcolorado

I got an AIO tank from John..Workmanship was great, but the front panel has some imperfection that couldn't be fixed...He is making a new cube, no problem, and he said he will make it himself after "chewing out" his guys for not doing QA close enough...He's got my biusness from now on..Great customer service!!

I'll never understand why people get shipped garbage and then think CS makes up for it.

I work off first impressions.

ADG shop, GFY.

After waiting along time for a custom AIO from e-bay. It came today, but the acrylic is crap..has cloudy spots in the acrylic, scratches, and obvious mill marks..plus a couple of glue smears. No way I;m using it...I need a nice AIO cube...ant suggestions?

If I got that I'd want a refund.

He has a new store on ebay.Acrylic aquarium builders or something like that.Just do a ebay search for reef sump you will see all his stuff pop up. John is a good guy he just takes way to long to ship things.I like how he is making his money on shipping now.He is listing his products cheap and charging like 90-100 dollars to ship a sump.I wasn't to happy with my last sump.Tp many bubbles in the seams for my liking.I have taken my business elsewhere since.

hard to find an acrylic guy that has any idea how to lay a decent bubble-free seam...

Not asking for bubble free. Plus you must of never seen Troy Lee's work.

Archived