Top Shelf Aquatics

Farmers Tan?

Trogdor447

No seriously.. does anyone else start out a garden with their Blue+ bulbs from ATI? I did this last year and about died at how fast the plants took off. I was wondering who else does this?

The 4 bulb TEK fixture I had in the way beginning of my setup was designed (or at least marketed) for terrestrial plants.

...I can only assume that the guy who I got it from was growing pot with it.

...I can only assume that the guy who I got it from was growing pot with it.

LOL that is the first thing all of my high school buddies say when they see my tank - "oh man i bet you could grow some nice pot on those lights" like gtfo man i could make more monies selling coral legally :)

LOL that is the first thing all of my high school buddies say when they see my tank - "oh man i bet you could grow some nice pot on those lights" like gtfo man i could make more monies selling coral legally :)

haha same thing happen to me, except it was my neighbor asking me if thats what i was growing with that bright light

haha same thing happen to me, except it was my neighbor asking me if thats what i was growing with that bright light

lawl i told the sheriff he is more than welcome to stop over and take a look - so when they ask him if its a grow house, he can say yes for corals.. his response "GTFO I'm not stepping one foot in there" hehe he is good friend of family

Archived