Top Shelf Aquatics

Need LED options for a complete electrical idiot!

dangeroo2

I have a 24G aquapod. Must leave the lid on because I placed tank under a heating vent. CF lighting is awful and I want to upgrade. However, I have ZERO faith or belief in myself to do a DIY without burning my house down. Sooooooo.... Are there any good lighting systems on the market that i could just place into the aquapod hood if i gutted everything out, i realize a diy would be cheaper, but if anyone gave me a soldering gun and methods to ramp up and down amps on a driver, well then that person should be put in jail!

Thanks!

Check out the panorama pros from ecoxotic. I just put three of them in my bc 29 canopy and they're pretty awesome! Just screwed em into the reflector and plugged em in

Check out the panorama pros from ecoxotic. I just put three of them in my bc 29 canopy and they're pretty awesome! Just screwed em into the reflector and plugged em in

Did you add them to the stock lighting or use them as a replacement? And what kind of corals are you keeping?

i am selling my aquastlye LED fixture that I already built..so you wouldnt need to do anything...its in the forsale section. not expensive either

GU10 DIY is idiotproof. no soldering, no drivers, no heatsinks, no electonic variables. Check it out!

Would they fit in an aquapod 24g hood?

Did you add them to the stock lighting or use them as a replacement? And what kind of corals are you keeping?

I used them as a replacement. I mostly have LPS and softies for now

Archived