Innovative Marine Aquariums

Custom Graphic Design (Signatures & Banners)

TinyGiant

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i understand irony :) lol

you have some nice tank pics. i know you could do better if you wanted to :)

btw it needs skinny jeans and black hair to be emo

dude i love it. could you fix it a little and remove the numbers from my name and just use Eric?

pm my your addy so i can pay you.

I really think 10 bucks is rather high, but eh to each his own. I think this is kind of cool especially when the holidays role back around; I'm sure people will ask for santa hat avatars.

I really think 10 bucks is rather high, but eh to each his own. I think this is kind of cool especially when the holidays role back around; I'm sure people will ask for santa hat avatars.

Have you priced design work? Long before Tiny made this thread he made a custom logo for my landscaping company. He charged me 100 dollars if I recall correctly. That was about 25% of what everyone wanted to charge me. His logo he made me now is on t shirts and hats across Indianapolis.

Forgot he also sent me a disc with about 20 different sizes for letterheads shirts hats whatever size I need I now have.

Remember this is a pretty hardy forum and has a significant amount of traffic each day. It's not extremely difficult to play around on photoshop and make a sig, on the exception of a GIF. I think 5 dollars sounds a little more reasonable. Just my .02, don't get offended ;) just trying to say!

It's not extremely difficult to play around on photoshop and make a sig, on the exception of a GIF. I think 5 dollars sounds a little more reasonable. Just my .02, don't get offended ;) just trying to say!

WTF is "Photoshop"??? :lol:

What 95% of the modeling industry uses to hide the effects of bulimia.

true that.. and pretty much any blemish, freckle ... etc..

Remember this is a pretty hardy forum and has a significant amount of traffic each day. It's not extremely difficult to play around on photoshop and make a sig, on the exception of a GIF. I think 5 dollars sounds a little more reasonable. Just my .02, don't get offended ;) just trying to say!

A reasonable hourly wage for design work, done by a individual, is $70. Any sig I've made has taken between 10 and 20 minutes. So if I were charging, that would cost ~$12-23, but in graphic design world you would most likely be billed for 30-60 minutes. He is offering an underpriced service for people who do not have the skill set or desire to put the time in do it to make a little cash on the side.

And also:

Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension.
A reasonable hourly wage for design work, done by a individual, is $70. Any sig I've made has taken between 10 and 20 minutes. So if I were charging, that would cost ~$12-23, but in graphic design world you would most likely be billed for 30-60 minutes. He is offering an underpriced service for people who do not have the skill set or desire to put the time in do it to make a little cash on the side.

Agreed!!! People wonder why labor rates at dealers are so damned expensive.. well The fact of the matter is... The mechanics have years of experience, and they get raises every year. Just like yourself! So the dealership has to cover Overhead + mechanic cost + Service counter costs - they make hardly any profit from that 'wage' rate..

Speakin of.... i might put beebs in my sig.. i have not made one yet but i should heh

yeah when i freelance for the print shop in my neighborhood I usually bill out at $60 an hour :)

too bad they dont have enough work for me to work full time .. i'd probably flood my basement and make a reef basement

and thanks guys!

Archived