Coral Vue Hydros

Custom Graphic Design (Signatures & Banners)

TinyGiant

Not happening

This guy is troll. Going to make it my promise he will go through hell forever on this forum. When I get the 1.5 set up Ima have you make me a sig

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This guy is troll. Going to make it my promise he will go through hell forever on this forum. When I get the 1.5 set up Ima have you make me a sig

Lol

Spite Sale.

Thanks. It helps that basser had some really nice pictures of his livestock. but i'm pretty good with making images look good even if the original photo is sorta crappy. the original picture of his clowns was really blurry

mypicassosup7.jpg

.gif sig's where it's at. B)

Good call KG.

It was reading your "how to" post that made me want one... And made me not want to make one.

Far from a troll. I actually had a good conversation with tiny in another post about LED lights. Maybe the way I said it came off wrong, but if you read the original post above mine he said it as well just in a nicer way. What I was referring to is a lot of people are doing graphic design and the economy sucks, so people are scared to spend money... @Evan every post I see on here you act like every opinion you have matters and that you know more than anyone.. @LOL you saying I will go through hell on this forum, even if someone didn't like me on here or stalked me in every thread and made rude comments, not going to change real life bud.. I'm have a good life in real life, and you saying things, or trying to make me go thru "Hell" on here shows me you have no life and take this forum stuff way to serious... LOL at you clown... I'm scared now you will make me go through hell on a forum.. Oh no, what will I do...

im interested in a sig for my breeding system, or my radion solana, and a new background for RKE siggy. i would like an animated siggy. i suck real bad at takin pics but i maybe could get you some of my clown pairs or if you have nicer pics of clowns then use them.

any ideas? i would pay for 2 or 3 of them.

figured out the video gifs easy enough. did a quick one. Definitely going to redo my banners tomorrow. Gotta setup the camera on a stand so i can get some sweet vids of my tank for use on the banners :)

tg55gu10.gif

this wasnt stationary.. so it jumps.. but gif banners are the way to go

sweet I just figured out how to make it two links/images that look like one image :)

these do take a little longer.. but i think 10 is still fine per :)

i'll need a short video clip if you want something ..

I have some new stock footage I just took to make more.. have RBTA, Chalice, more zoa/shrooms.. etc

Archived