Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

CarrillXXP's ADA 60-F

CarrillXXP

Wellp, if you're looking to sell you should hold on to it for me until I get paid. How much would you want for it? Shipping would probably be 10-15$.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you that do follow my thread, stay cool.

But I want to talk about something else for a change, I like to ride fixies not just to be hip btw.

I'm going to start commuting 16 miles every day that I have school so I want to invest in a better bike. I like my Schwinn Intersection (which I've upgraded and converted),

nn-231_1z.jpg

but I like the Schwinn madison much more. I'm on the rocks with either the madison or Bianchi Pista. I'd just sell my bike $450 and save up the rest for a new frame or complete.

s_12_MAD_BLK_6.jpg

or

5517a01dd7.jpg

The Madisons are very cool, I'd swap the wheels and bars forsure though. I just like the price tag a little more but the quality of the Pista is top notch.

I need to make more money. :lol:

CarrillXXP

So I've decided that I'll be picking up the 08 Madison.

Tank Update,

All is fine and everything is doing well. My paly has yet to grow another polyp, no idea why and has also lost significant color. My otchodes should be here by tomorrow so I'll post pictures then I suppose.

CarrillXXP

I've heard, but hopefully my emerald will clip it down. If not I'll just keep sending to other members for free,

Deckoz2302

Word. I gots that dragon tongue yo ;) we can trades when yours grows if you want

Top view

IMG_20120501_200406.jpg

Fronts

IMG_20120503_175612.jpg

reeftankguy

If you're into it then... carry on

pruning every week and mailing just isnt me...lol

So I've decided that I'll be picking up the 08 Madison.

Tank Update,

All is fine and everything is doing well. My paly has yet to grow another polyp, no idea why and has also lost significant color. My otchodes should be here by tomorrow so I'll post pictures then I suppose.

Nice choice on the bike and macro. No more tank discussion until I see a new FTS.

CarrillXXP

Sure Reeftank? I'd mail you some? Just ask ;) and I'll upload an FTS tomorrow, I just got home from classes and my lights are already off.

I'll second you deck! I'll take that trade.

• 1 month later...

I need to clean my tank although things are fine but blue O is taking over my tanj. If anyone wants any pms forsure.

Time for a real update with pics to follow tomorrow, I have been working and I have class everyday so it makes for long weeks and short weekends. I have added a birdsnest (sps) and some wild green/orange zoas as well as Blue Tubbs. I'll also be getting a Mini-Mini Nem later this week as a trade for Blue O.

Although my lights are fairly new it's about that time for me to upgrade my lighting and sell my current bulbs and fixture, I want better LED's or T5's. Hypes tank has been inspiring me for way too long.

My Cardinals won't make babies but are fat and happy, go figure. <_<

I also decided to choose neither a Schwinn or Bianchi, I am going for a SPECIALIZED Langster Pro.

That's it...for you few followers you're cool.

Tonight! Haha I am not home right now, I'll snag a few shots of things when I'm home. I also don't get my mini mini until Friday :(.

nice! ive been looking at a maxi mini for my tank and i found a local place that has over 50 in all different color combos.

I want a Maxi but NO ONE has one, I like buying from locals to help sport other reefers but even LFS's never carry them. This guy is giving me the smaller version, if it splits because supposedly they do and quite often, hit me up.

• 3 weeks later...
nor_cal_nano
Tonight! Haha I am not home right now, I'll snag a few shots of things when I'm home. I also don't get my mini mini until Friday :(.

Has "tonight" arrived yet? :huh:

Archived