SaltCritters.com

SoFit 3G pico orphek led

SoFit

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, that water bottle ATO is genius! Super ghetto, but genius! Do more people know about this? It's new to me...

It's been around but I been doing this for a long time now on previous tanks. It sure is cheaper than a ato unit

If rust may be an issue, PetSmart sells a dog water bottle that has a plastic nozzle! I think it runs about $5 or so. I have it running on my tank. I've seen other people doing the hamster water bottles and was concerned with it eventually rusting. I have a pic of it in the first post on my thread ( http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=290518 ) if anyone would care to see it.

If rust may be an issue, PetSmart sells a dog water bottle that has a plastic nozzle! I think it runs about $5 or so. I have it running on my tank. I've seen other people doing the hamster water bottles and was concerned with it eventually rusting. I have a pic of it in the first post on my thread ( http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=290518 ) if anyone would care to see it.

I don't think my ato bottle

Should Rust since its

For hamsters but I do like your bottle looks good!

If anything I could use a plastic tube at the end of the bottle tip so it could touch the water instead of the steel

Water test today

1.025 salinity

Ammonia is 0

Nitrite is 0

Nitrate is 0

Ph is 8.2

Doses the tank with oyster feast just 1ml of it(that's includin diluting it with saltwater)

Onto my zoas

Everything looks good . Changing my filter floss in 4 days when I change my water 15-20% water change

Would love some advice Guys! How long should I wait until I can separate my zoas from the combo rock so I could spread them out so I won't piss them off? I just got them2 day ago and they are all open and looks really healthy

just placed an order at Reefcleaners for

3 - Dwarf Cerith

2 - Florida Cerith

1 - Nassarius Vibex

3 - Virgin Nerites

1 - Chaeto

1 - Penny Algae

1 - Zig Zag Periwinkle

im excited! :)

tank is looking awesome. How are you liking the orphek bulb? I am using the same one on my pico and I have been pretty happy with it. Have you played with the dimming on the bulb? I have been wanting to find a way to use the dim function. awesome rock.

tank is looking awesome. How are you liking the orphek bulb? I am using the same one on my pico and I have been pretty happy with it. Have you played with the dimming on the bulb? I have been wanting to find a way to use the dim function. awesome rock.

i did, but i dont think we need to DIM these for our pico since we need as much light as possible.. sadly i dont know of a way to dim these bulbs when i start it on in the morning and when its about to turn off..

thanks for the compliment.. i actually broke up the zoa's and separated them around the tank :).. so far so good i will be posting more pics soon.

im looking into some rare zoa's at the moment and might pick up soon as well.. might wait a week or 2.. so my tank wont be bombarded with so much stuff at once..

Yeah I like the intensity of the bulb I would just like to be able to have a way to dim in and out when the lights turn on and off. I have a couple rare zoas that will be going into the tank here soon as well. you should google golden empire zoas. The lfs I work at is the only place that has them available right now. They are pretty cool, very metallic.

Yeah I like the intensity of the bulb I would just like to be able to have a way to dim in and out when the lights turn on and off. I have a couple rare zoas that will be going into the tank here soon as well. you should google golden empire zoas. The lfs I work at is the only place that has them available right now. They are pretty cool, very metallic.

looks good.. how much could you get them for? maybe you can ship me a frag !

looks good.. how much could you get them for? maybe you can ship me a frag !

I dont think we have decided on a price yet but probably too much lol :P I'm going to wait until all the crazt zoa collectors get them and hopefully the price will go down. I'll let you know how much they are and see if youre interested.

I dont think we have decided on a price yet but probably too much lol :P I'm going to wait until all the crazt zoa collectors get them and hopefully the price will go down. I'll let you know how much they are and see if youre interested.

Let me know would love to have one :)

Separated my zoas so there is more

Room

279c8f83.jpg

For the car lovers... I just polished my rim a while back and I love this picture I took of it

bc12fc70.jpg

Archived