Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

AquaStyleOnline Club

basicfisherman

basicfisherman

I see there is an Aqua Illuminations Club posting and I thought it would be cool to have a thread where people could post about the Aquastyleonline LED setups.

I have my lights ordered and they are on the way as we speak, I will post some pictures once I get the all setup and going. Until then it would be cool to hear about others that have these light and see some pictures if possible.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have the 36 dimmable kit over my 30Breeder that is 30x18x12

Nothing to show as of right now water is all cloudy from moving everything from my 20L to this tonight

guess I will add first pic..full tank shot of my 30B that was converted from my old 20L on friday its still a little hazy from all the sand settling still

32LED's 16 CW and 16 RB heatsink 16x7 tank dimensions are 30x18x12..7in off water with no optics now..have 90degree optics on their way

IMG_8506.jpg

Mine are all wired up and when I plug them up they slowly flash I cannot figure out what's wrong

If you're using the Maxwellen drivers that are rated from 12-20 LEDs, or whatever they are, and you're only running 12 LEDs it will do that. Try adding another LED or two to your string and see what happens. I was having the same problem and adding a couple more LEDs to my string fixed the problem for me.

I've had mine for close to a month and love them. I'm running them at 100% blue and 75% white with no optics at about 25" off the sand.

Unfortunately, I can't take a pic worth a crap with these. It doesn't look anywhere near that blue in person.

post-66908-1325545834_thumb.jpg

post-66908-1325545887_thumb.jpg

basicfisherman

My 36 kit is going to be here Wednesday too! Can't wait. Been meaning to tear apart my BC29 hood to put them in but have been being lazy.

I have a 36 dimmable (well actually 38 as Ray sent two extra) I haven't got my tank but will snap a pic of the light just hanging there :D

Used 48 of the 72 dimmable kit I ordered. It's not over my 40br yet as the plumbing and stuff isn't done yet, but here it is :) Heatsink is 5.88x25" from heatsinkusa.com More info and pictures in the 40br Build link in my sig.

6601929923_68159df6d8_z.jpg

6601933953_a5a3721c42_z.jpg

6337371608_f04a536eaf.jpg

9 Gallon custom with the 14 Dimmable LED kit. Came with an extra LED for both colors, so it's actually 16 LED kit! :P Click on sig for more info

Thanks Ray ;)

6337371608_f04a536eaf.jpg

9 Gallon custom with the 14 Dimmable LED kit. Came with an extra LED for both colors, so it's actually 16 LED kit! :P Click on sig for more info

Thanks Ray ;)

Looks nice!

Archived