blue knuckle hermit

misc imported hermits

ringtop cowrie

tiger cowrie

anemone shrimp

banded trochus

misc smaller conchs - mostly bear conchs

feather dusters galore

I only have 3 available, maybe 4. I am willing to sell them for $10 ea. if I can sell all 3 without having to put up a picture and description of what they are etc.. on the website.

needs express, only to overnight by noon locations on that one

Your welcome! Should any of those items be low on stock before then I will hold some for you, but I think those should be alright.

I think the harlequin shrimp are all spoken for. THey are cool, but small. In a refugium....saron shrimp is impressive.

Price on ringtop cowries? Any new gorgonians? Both of the ones that were frozen are doing great now. Guess those things are a lot tougher than people give em credit for.

are the ringtop cowries going to be a permanent thing or are they limited? Want one, but the wife would kill me if i got any new packages in the mail in the near future.

we want to keep the cowries around all the time, but there will be times when it is out of stock, but shouldnt go away for months on end or anything like that.

I did not know they changed color, I will have to put some light on him. He is in the dark now, other than the light with that camera shot, but it was only on for a second or so.

Archived