SaltCritters.com

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

Thanks. How good/cheap? About the same distance for me as mr coral

They had a whole bunch of frags from $10-$30 two weeks ago. Lots of acans for good prices too. I picked up a good size SPS colony for $80 which I felt was an awesome deal. They told me they're going to be carrying a lot more SPS soon too once they finish setting up the tank for them.

Off tomorrow. I might go there and check it out. Thanks foretelling some one else about it for me. ;p

No problem! I would definitely recommend making the trip, I was impressed with what they had. I hope they still have a good amount in stock or I'm going to feel bad for recommending it to you guys :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They had a whole bunch of frags from $10-$30 two weeks ago. Lots of acans for good prices too. I picked up a good size SPS colony for $80 which I felt was an awesome deal. They told me they're going to be carrying a lot more SPS soon too once they finish setting up the tank for them.

No problem! I would definitely recommend making the trip, I was impressed with what they had. I hope they still have a good amount in stock or I'm going to feel bad for recommending it to you guys :P

I'm going to be carrying a lot more SPS soon too. Ha.

All good. I like checking out new places with my son.

Spotted a box with intank tape around it in her car trunk.

Leaves it to :

Mp10

Or

Ac50 basket and media

Better be the first choice.

You better be happy with whatever it is, or your engagement might not last very long. Lol. Btw, since I'm sitting in traffic..., I went to Aquatic Obsession today. Looks like they are relatively new to that building? Had some areas not set up yet. That said it looks like it might be a really good LFS when they are fully stocked. I really liked the attention and service. It sounds like they know their stuff and don't give advice just to get people to buy crap. Best part was the frags are buy 2 get one free. Frags were pretty standard except they had a lot more chalices than I've seen in an lfs. I did find some real nice things. The only thing was: I arrived there at 2:30 before they opened and there was no one around. got there at 3 when they opened and it was like a mini-black Friday up in there. People were clambering for frags like they were palletized at Target. I really wanted this cool looking chalice, but this dude ran in there and bought like 10 frags in like 3 minutes and of course took that one. Strange. Ok I've hogged your thread enough. And I've only moved a couple miles...

Haha I'm just kidding around. I could probably actually use the media basket and chemipure/purigen and filter floss more than the mp10

Got an early birthday present!

1f78728c.jpg

Where should input it? Back wall, side wall? Would it be too powerful to place it on sidewall and right in front of the GSP?

How high/low should I place it?

Left wall. +1 to height. Just put it as high as u can so u don't get a surface suction. +1 to loving it. I don't go above 50% on Random Reef Crest. Just too strong.

My first one made noise and it was not functioning properly. Eventually I kept getting an error code and had to get a replacement from ecotech. They were really great about it. Soon after, marine depot started posting to see how many people were having problems with the mp's. I'm guessing they had a bad batch from wherever they were being made. If u have an issue with it call them and send it back. Best way to tell is to turn it up all the way and see if it blows like crazy.

Just wanted to make sure it isn't supposed to be silent. There was a piece loose in the wet side, so it is quieter now.

I can't hear it while the tv is on, but can here a low humming/buzz sound otherwise. Sound doesn't increase when it is at full speed

nice kitchen. sinks a tad small.

Yea. We bought it with the cabinets and granite already in. We only plan to stay for another 2 years, if we were to stay longer we would replace the granite and bigger sink.

iPhone fts

a5cf316d.jpg

nice kitchen. sinks a tad small.

Ha. That's the same thing I said. Nice to see you took our advice on the wall decor.

Your not listening about that mp10 though. ;) IMO you should put it on the left side pointing into the water column. If u did short pulse at 50% it would make a sick wave in that. DO IT!

Yeah I hear you, but I still think your going to be much happier with it in the correct location. Plus doesn't the pump look cool anyway? I always get asked about it but if it was hidden it wouldn't be a hot topic and I wouldn't be able to show it off as much. Plus I think on the right setting it could help with some of that surface buildup.

If you move it and you don't like it you can always tell me I was wrong. And that's always fun :D

Archived