Coral Vue Hydros

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

Both my wife and I say the one on the right. Left one isn't gonna look good all over the wall. Uhh, wait, no uhh, the corals will like the one on the right. Yeah that's it.

And for Christ sake do your dishes or get a bigger sink. Lmao.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Our dishwasher broke and hate doing dishes. I wish we had a bigger sink, unfortunately the whole condo is only 600 sq ft, so not a big kitchen. Time to move to the suburbs.

I know the feeling brad(haha my name is brad too). I Live in a 1 bedroom apt 735sqft....and trying to have a place for the tank+waterchange water+ brine/phyto/pod culturing station + random stuff ect ect is well fun to say the least. Tank looks good man I didn't realize you had mad the switch from your 20long & new lights. Looks great man, I see your over in DC - brit and I are across the bridge in salisbury ;)

Thanks. It is a little tough in the small space, but I guess worth it to be in the city. We are thinking of moving out to Germantown/Clarksburg MD. 2000 sq ft for the price of 900sq ft around here is tempting lol. But the hour commute to work in DC wouldn't be fun either.

I had a Cyano outbreak in the 20long so made the switch a little sooner than expected.

bb22b53f.jpg

Pm me about a kick a$$ apt community opening in Gburg if u want. I might be able to get u a good rate. My wife works for the company.

Thanks for the offer but we are trying to get away from condo/apartments. Right now our condo fee is $355 a month, and basically get nothing from it. Hate throwing away the money. And we decided if we are moving that far from the city, we want our own yard.

Any connections on single family homes? Lol

Did you dip all the frags? I don't usually dip unless I see something questionable. The frags I got today were pretty new so I didn't see the need to stress them out more.

Divers Den has some nice looking pairs for pretty reasonable prices. Get the snowflakes and free shipping.

Great pics btw. What camera?

Thanks. Canon t2i with tamron 17-50 2.8. Still not happy with them, can't get the colors right. I might buy a macro lens soon.

I think I'm going to wait on adding new fish until after vacation. So nothing till mid April. Don't want to risk $250 clowns with a neighbor for 2 weeks lol.

Ai Nano you'll love it

+1. Best thing I ever bought. In terms of aquarium stuff that is. 0 hassle and nothing to worry about. And awesome features.

Alrighttttt I'll spend the extra money.

Happy bday to our dog, 1 years old. 7 pounds

First day we got here, 8 weeks old

5c081f00.png

Now, 22 pounds.

375514_10101897831886574_9378215_88212547_1060931923_n.jpg

wall-2.jpg

Tried taking some birds-eye-view shots while doing a water change, should have switched to just the blue lights...next time.

zoo's. left one got pissed during water change

zoos0125.jpg

Trumpet and Acan that looks like a face lol. ID of acan?

watermelonacantrumpet0125.jpg

Blasto

redfavia0125.jpg

Acan, ID?

redacan0125.jpg

Hammer

hammer0125.jpg

Big Favia piece, ID of correct name?

bigfavia0125.jpg

And my obvious favorite, GSP

GSP0125.jpg

Archived