Top Shelf Aquatics

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

Jacob042426

Yup! He came to America not knowing a single drop of English. He learned from reading newspapers and got into the fur industry. He passed away during winter break this year. :tears:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I work for a German company. I know ALL the best foods! They all speak at least basic english so it makes my life a lot easier. ;)

OH MY GOSH THAT'S AWESOME!!! I LOVE GERMAN FOOD! Bratwurst, sauerkraut... Omigosh the best shizz eva!!

My grandpa was German and survived the holocost. He stabbed 2 nazis in the face with sizzors to get away. :(3

My teacher's mother was living in German at the time of the holocaust and she was put on a train and was sent to a concentration camp, although she was catholic. She was able to convince the understanding people working there that she was actually German, so they sent her home. :)

BTW, you misspelled holocaust and scissors. :D

Yup! He came to America not knowing a single drop of English. He learned from reading newspapers and got into the fur industry. He passed away during winter break this year. :tears:

That's awesome! My friend came from Russia to America four years ago not speaking a bit of English, and now she speaks super, super fluent English and has the highest grade in the classes I'm in with her. I didn't know she was Russian until after a few months of talking to her. Sorry to hear about your grandpa, mine passed away the year I was born so I never even got to meet him. :(

You know, they said Hitler rebuilt Germany block by block, from the ground up. Maybe he was playing MeinKraft... :mellow:

:haha:

Jacob042426
You know, they said Hitler rebuilt Germany block by block, from the ground up. Maybe he was playing MeinKraft... :mellow:

:haha:

:lol:

that is just too funny!!!!!!

Jacob042426
Yeah, cuz it's like all MEINkraft. :lol:

tons of kids in my school play minecraft. its a pretty stupid game.

im having trouble with my duncan, its perfect yesterday, now today when i come home from school its closed tight. :angry:

im going to try to go to reef gardener and order from saltcritters within the next week. :)

tons of kids in my school play minecraft. its a pretty stupid game.

im having trouble with my duncan, its perfect yesterday, now today when i come home from school its closed tight. :angry:

im going to try to go to reef gardener and order from saltcritters within the next week. :)

19494033.jpg

Jacob042426

I fed half a cube of frozen brine, and everyone loved it! Especially the Duncan!

I'm thinking about making an automatic water changer for the summer too. :)

I fed half a cube of frozen brine, and everyone loved it! Especially the Duncan!

I'm thinking about making an automatic water changer for the summer too. :)

How would that work? lwl

Jacob042426
How would that work? lwl

im thinking just to have two aqualifters running opposite, one refilling and one draining. i would have my grandma turn it on, wait an hour, and turn it off.

im going to reefgardener tommorow!!!!!!!! :D

Jacob042426

baaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd news. :tears:

i was moving my new e27 off the tank and it fell out of the clamp and into the water. i moved everything into a 2.5 with new water immeadietly and left the 2 sexy shrimp and emerald crab in the picotope. :(

Jacob042426
That sucks.

it really does, but the 2.5 has a pretty sweet 'scape. i think th picotope really had a leak on the bottom too. :(

Jacob042426
go bigger

i like small tanks. if anything id get a microreefs 30"x8x8. i still like the 'tope better.

Yeah, it was so funny.

its a really funny picture.

Archived