Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426
happy birthday

get pics of the new light

Congratz on your bar-mitzvah!

thanks guys! my phone went through the wash, so no pics until i get a new one. :P

Jacob042426
Is this tank going yet? Are there pics somewhere?

it is running and thriving! ill try to find some pages with pics, but there are none recent.

Und steige in mein neues auto ein... Und der Airbag... Rettet mich wenn ich zu schnell fahre, es ist sonnenklar... :o

Jacob042426
Und steige in mein neues auto ein... Und der Airbag... Rettet mich wenn ich zu schnell fahre, es ist sonnenklar... :o

And get into my new car a ... And the air bag ... Save me when I drive too fast, it is crystal clear?

That sounds like a wrong translation.

And get into my new car a ... And the air bag ... Save me when I drive too fast, it is crystal clear?

That sounds like a wrong translation.

It is. Einsteigen is a separable prefix verb. The 'ein' goes to the end of the sentence and the steigen stays where you want the verb. It means to board something, so it kinda got it right but the ein it like raped into one. Ein also means one. The second part it got right. In German, "it save me" and "it saves me" is basically the same tense, so it can mean either one I think. It's just context. It should say...

And I get into my new car... And the airbag... Saves me when I drive to fast, it is crystal clear. It is a song, I personally think its about being able to drive. It's called Die Welt gehört mir, and the chorus is all like, "Die Welt gehört mir, und ich schenk' sie dir, die Welt gehört mir!"... Which means "The world belongs to me, and I share her with you, the world belongs to me!"... So yeah, I think its about being able to drive because she's like driving past the most random things and talking to boys about her car in the music video. It's pretty hawkward.

Jacob042426
It is. Einsteigen is a separable prefix verb. The 'ein' goes to the end of the sentence and the steigen stays where you want the verb. It means to board something, so it kinda got it right but the ein it like raped into one. Ein also means one. The second part it got right. In German, "it save me" and "it saves me" is basically the same tense, so it can mean either one I think. It's just context. It should say...

And I get into my new car... And the airbag... Saves me when I drive to fast, it is crystal clear. It is a song, I personally think its about being able to drive. It's called Die Welt gehört mir, and the chorus is all like, "Die Welt gehört mir, und ich schenk' sie dir, die Welt gehört mir!"... Which means "The world belongs to me, and I share her with you, the world belongs to me!"... So yeah, I think its about being able to drive because she's like driving past the most random things and talking to boys about her car in the music video. It's pretty hawkward.

How do you know German?

How do you know German?

I've only taken it for less than a year, but I can have a simple, fluent conversation with a German speaker. My accent sucks though. :P

I would say I'd be able to live in Germany for the rest of my life with what I know now, but honestly, I would die from starvation first. I haven't been taught how to order food. I could like like a king in France though! I can order lemonade, steak fries and a green salad FLUENTLY! ;)

I could probably live in German for the rest of my life actually because they speak English there a lot. :lol:

Jacob042426
I've only taken it for less than a year, but I can have a simple, fluent conversation with a German speaker. My accent sucks though. :P

I would say I'd be able to live in Germany for the rest of my life with what I know now, but honestly, I would die from starvation first. I haven't been taught how to order food. I could like like a king in France though! I can order lemonade, steak fries and a green salad FLUENTLY! ;)

I could probably live in German for the rest of my life actually because they speak English there a lot. :lol:

I took Rosetta stone mandarin for a while. :)

I need to take it up again! :P

I work for a German company. I know ALL the best foods! They all speak at least basic english so it makes my life a lot easier. ;)

Jacob042426
I work for a German company. I know ALL the best foods! They all speak at least basic english so it makes my life a lot easier. ;)

My grandpa was German and survived the holocost. He stabbed 2 nazis in the face with sizzors to get away. :(3

Archived