Coral Vue Hydros

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426

wow, i havent checked this thread in 5 days!

Found this interesting, possibly could give you some ideas for your angler tank...

i was stupid enough to click it. :P

i was stupid enough to click it. :P

Dude, I actually try to help you and you diss me? I mean, come on. The least you could do is lie and say it did help you. It should a pretty cool setup that looks great for an angler. <_<

Jacob042426
Dude, I actually try to help you and you diss me? I mean, come on. The least you could do is lie and say it did help you. It should a pretty cool setup that looks great for an angler. <_<

:lol:

i will use that setup as my model. :)

for safe keeping:

lpT7s.jpg

Im willing to bet you play a mmorpg dont you. I know a 1337 haxor when i see one.
Im 4. I like elmo and candy. I pooped my pants gotta go bye.
:lol:

i will use that setup as my model. :)

OMG I just clicked the link... THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT TO LINK TO! I don't know how that link got there. Here's the one I wanted you to look at...

Jacob042426
OMG I just clicked the link... THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT TO LINK TO! I don't know how that link got there. Here's the one I wanted you to look at...

hehe too funny! that video was pretty funny though! i was laughing out loud!

is that what you watch? :huh:

much better! i like that!

Good Good!

Finishing the stand this weekend and getting some black Acrylic, making the SUMP/Fuge and getting another 40B and painting it's back black. So busy weekend, but good!

Oh and training on anesthesia Sunday from 9-4 long week! :lol:

Jacob042426
:huh:

I am not even going to click it.

Hows it going Jacob? And Euphy!

just click it, nthing innaproprate, just strange. it has something to do with an english girl that thinks she's japanese.

im having a bad week. :(

im having constant anxiety attacks, im sick with a bad sinus infection, im missing fcats, and my bar mitzvah is on sunday. :eek::blink::wacko:

nice progress on the 40! i love the dimensions, and yours is going to be sick!

just click it, nthing innaproprate, just strange. it has something to do with an english girl that thinks she's japanese.

im having a bad week. :(

im having constant anxiety attacks, im sick with a bad sinus infection, im missing fcats, and my bar mitzvah is on sunday. :eek::blink::wacko:

nice progress on the 40! i love the dimensions, and yours is going to be sick!

You need to just relax a bit. Deep breaths!

Fcats are Bleh.

Congrats on the bar mitzvah! My husbands Jewish on his father's side but they don't really stick with all the beliefs.

And I learned long ago after clicking a link either Euphy or Squared posted to never click links again! :mellow:

thanks randi. i need to rest. :(

Yes you do! Only way the body will heal.

She's actually a Sweedish girl that likes anime...

Huh?????

Archived