Innovative Marine Aquariums

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

they tell very smart things, don't have me explain, I have problems doing so.

again, how are you do tell what is "smart" and what is uneducated?

i couldnt agree with this more.

lounge rats give the best information.

trolololololol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noobs flood the general forums.

Look at you. At me. At Chris. At Spencer. Who the #### do you think you are? Not a noob?

Jacob042426

I am not saying that I am not a noob! I am completely! I am not saying that anyone of you are noobs, there are just some people giving bad info!

I am not saying that I am not a noob! I am completely! I am not saying that anyone of you are noobs, there are just some people giving bad info!

B)

I've been in this hobby for four years and still consider myself intermediate. If anything, you're all experienced newbies. About to get out though, so yay! Have fun with your lack of money. :)

I've been in this hobby for four years and still consider myself intermediate. If anything, you're all experienced newbies. About to get out though, so yay! Have fun with your lack of money. :)

Yeah, I'm enjoying money right now.

Yeah, I'm enjoying money right now.

IKR? When I won't have to spend $40 a month on water and $65 every three months on salt and I can use everything I get to buy more plants, I'll be living the life! The plants ACTUALLY GROW!...Unlike corals. I can make a six foot vine from a slow grower in about two years, compared to a six inch acro frag in ten years. AND I can pollinate the plants easily, sow the seeds and sell excess plants on eBay to get my investment back. :happy:

my parents give me everything i want like a $150 angler for a new aquarium even though I've only been keeping saltwater fish for three months and could lose interest at any moment like minidude did but i dont care because at least its not my money

FTFY.

Jacob042426
FTFY.

poo poo on you. i pay for everything, and im buying the angler myself. im just getting the tank and such as gifts.

IKR? When I won't have to spend $40 a month on water and $65 every three months on salt and I can use everything I get to buy more plants, I'll be living the life! The plants ACTUALLY GROW!...Unlike corals. I can make a six foot vine from a slow grower in about two years, compared to a six inch acro frag in ten years. AND I can pollinate the plants easily, sow the seeds and sell excess plants on eBay to get my investment back. :happy:

lol, you like plants dont you?

haha, the ftfy was funny

FTFY.

when you can pollinate and raise orchid seeds, then you will be making REAL money ;)

poo poo on you. i pay for everything, and im buying the angler myself. im just getting the tank and such as gifts.

Yeah, I used to pay for everything too. I got about $600 every holiday until the economy started getting bad. I would buy $200 nems every few weeks until the money was gone and the nems were dead. That's how I "paid for everything." Unless you have a job, you are not paying for everything. And to collect coins that are worth anything, you have to buy them. Unless you mean you're just collecting pocket change, in which case that does work, but my parents save every coin we spend all year. Every few years we count them and take them to the bank and only get about $300 back. You can't make enough off of coins to stay in this hobby. Not trying to be mean, but when you get older, reality will hit you and you'll realize how much money you are wasting. I mean, yeah, this hobby is super enjoyable, but it's a money pit man, and every single LFS is there to cheat you. The ones who don't go out of business quickly. Enjoy the hobby, but PLEASE do not spend as much money as I did. Honestly, I bought two ORA picassos for $200. Wasn't as happy with them as my $20 (for the PAIR) SA Fancy Ocellaris. Just don't waste your money, please. :tears:

ill post pics of my plants soon. i dont talk about them, but i have a lot o impressive ones.

What kind? I keep carnivorous plants, sugar cane, passion fruit, pineapples and all of your other miscellaneous tropical oddities. :)

Jacob042426
Yeah, I used to pay for everything too. I got about $600 every holiday until the economy started getting bad. I would buy $200 nems every few weeks until the money was gone and the nems were dead. That's how I "paid for everything." Unless you have a job, you are not paying for everything. And to collect coins that are worth anything, you have to buy them. Unless you mean you're just collecting pocket change, in which case that does work, but my parents save every coin we spend all year. Every few years we count them and take them to the bank and only get about $300 back. You can't make enough off of coins to stay in this hobby. Not trying to be mean, but when you get older, reality will hit you and you'll realize how much money you are wasting. I mean, yeah, this hobby is super enjoyable, but it's a money pit man, and every single LFS is there to cheat you. The ones who don't go out of business quickly. Enjoy the hobby, but PLEASE do not spend as much money as I did. Honestly, I bought two ORA picassos for $200. Wasn't as happy with them as my $20 (for the PAIR) SA Fancy Ocellaris. Just don't waste your money, please. :tears:

What kind? I keep carnivorous plants, sugar cane, passion fruit, pineapples and all of your other miscellaneous tropical oddities. :)

dont worry i will not waste my money. i learned that rom buying the bongo shrimp. :(

i have a stregy for collecting pocket change that i make tons of money from, its hard to believe. :lol:

i have tons of tropical plants, ill post more about them later. mostly orchids and bonsai. :)

dont worry i will not waste my money. i learned that rom buying the bongo shrimp. :(

i have a stregy for collecting pocket change that i make tons of money from, its hard to believe. :lol:

i have tons of tropical plants, ill post more about them later. mostly orchids and bonsai. :)

What species? Phalianopsis,cattleya,dendrobium

Archived