Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426

Hehe,purple.

If you are wondering why I want new rock, is because I want an lps dominated tank, and my current scape is mor sps friendly. Im also going to start doing 90% water changes every otjer week, and 75% in between. :)

Earth Eater

Not trying to be rude, but why dont you ever let the tank mature? You keep talking about upgrading and such when the tank isnt even mature. If I were you I would purchase an ato and keep it how it is. That way you can actually see it mature and grow instead of always changing everything around. You are still not ready for SPS and if you dont let the tank mature I doubt you ever will be. Stick with low light corals, don't change anything leave it be, and it will flourish. Please dont drill the pico it will most likely crack. I will reiterate: PATIENCE is the key. There are many lowlight corals that would do fantastic in your tank:) And please don't constantly fill this thread with useless posts and other junk it ruins the forums having tank threads full of nothing but useless posts and jibber jabber. I know you like to be "different" but 61 pages were only about 40 posts from you are serious? Come on.

Peyton manning to Denver! Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! They are set for complete failure!

Sorry to bring this up late... but are you kidding? Tebow is complete junk and anyone they bring in that isn't him brings them a better chance of winning. Especially a quarterback such as Manning given he is healthy. Sure I'm bitter about him screwing over my Steelers in the playoffs... but Tebow can do some cool stuff out of the pocket. But if he needs to complete a pass... you're screwed. Hell the 80 yard pass in overtime during the Steelers probably was due to the fact that they got lazy in coverage because they didn't think he could even throw in the general direction of a wide receiver. Manning in his last season before the issues led the entire NFL in completions and attempts.

Im also thinking of getting an rkl for an ato, testing, and lights. I will have the money after my bar mitzvah.

Lol im counter sigging you again

By the way when do i get my sausage?

Jacob042426
Not trying to be rude, but why dont you ever let the tank mature? You keep talking about upgrading and such when the tank isnt even mature. If I were you I would purchase an ato and keep it how it is. That way you can actually see it mature and grow instead of always changing everything around. You are still not ready for SPS and if you dont let the tank mature I doubt you ever will be. Stick with low light corals, don't change anything leave it be, and it will flourish. Please dont drill the pico it will most likely crack. I will reiterate: PATIENCE is the key. There are many lowlight corals that would do fantastic in your tank:) And please don't constantly fill this thread with useless posts and other junk it ruins the forums having tank threads full of nothing but useless posts and jibber jabber. I know you like to be "different" but 61 pages were only about 40 posts from you are serious? Come on.

Actually, most of this thread is me sharing my plans for the tank. It does get a lot of jibberish though. The tank is maturing, but there are some problems that I did not think of when I set this up that are arising. The resom why I want to sump this is because I feel as though I will need the stability, as I wont see this tank for a month and a half during the summer. I definetly want an ato,and think that I should save up for an rkl to make things easy.i definetly dont want any sps, I find it a bit boring. I am definetly upgrading the lightso that I can use it for whatever I want later down the road. What do you think I should do? This an annoying situation.

Sorry to bring this up late... but are you kidding? Tebow is complete junk and anyone they bring in that isn't him brings them a better chance of winning. Especially a quarterback such as Manning given he is healthy. Sure I'm bitter about him screwing over my Steelers in the playoffs... but Tebow can do some cool stuff out of the pocket. But if he needs to complete a pass... you're screwed. Hell the 80 yard pass in overtime during the Steelers probably was due to the fact that they got lazy in coverage because they didn't think he could even throw in the general direction of a wide receiver. Manning in his last season before the issues led the entire NFL in completions and attempts.

You are wrong, sorry. Peyton will get hurt and that is that.

Lol im counter sigging you again

By the way when do i get my sausage?

I still need more entries!

No salami yet! :lol:

Aw there is no room left in my signature :(

Wah wah wah.....

:lol::)

You haven't even been alive long enough to probably watch him... before the surgery Manning has never missed a single game. Manning has more records than Tebow will even have completions. Note the Colts in the previous season. Manning probably could've won MVP in his absence because the team was pitiful. Joking aside though... I think you are entirely wrong and need to read up on football a little more. I don't wish to be rude, that is far from my point... but I don't like to be called wrong.

Maybe being from Pittsburgh makes me have faith in Manning. Lets look at Ben Roethlisberger... also known as the best quarterback in the league other than Rodgers or Brady. He was in a motorcycle accident without a helmet on. He breaks a bone probably every single season. He play through everything. His play style varies majorly from Manning. Roethlisberger is a quarterback who extends plays through playing outside the pocket behind a subpar offensive line. Manning is a play caller. He will tear apart most defenses with his audible calling and general reading of a defense. He won't open himself up to many big hits as evident by his record of not missing games.

Manning -

Most seasons with at least 4,000 passing yards: 11 (1999–2004, 2006–2010)

Tebow -

Eh he beat the Steelers with pure luck

If he has the drive he will be. Roethlisberger recovers. In hockey Malkin had major knee surgery and look at his stats this year. They get paid to be good and Manning has a legacy.

Jacob042426

Don't compare manning to big ben. Ben is a physical monster and can recover from anything relitivly fast. I agree that if Peyton dosnt get hurt he will be amazing.

Also, Peyton can't turn his neck (or really throw across his body) anymore.

Earth Eater
Actually, most of this thread is me sharing my plans for the tank. It does get a lot of jibberish though. The tank is maturing, but there are some problems that I did not think of when I set this up that are arising. The resom why I want to sump this is because I feel as though I will need the stability, as I wont see this tank for a month and a half during the summer. I definetly want an ato,and think that I should save up for an rkl to make things easy.i definetly dont want any sps, I find it a bit boring. I am definetly upgrading the lightso that I can use it for whatever I want later down the road. What do you think I should do? This an annoying situation.

I still need more entries!

No salami yet! :lol:

Wah wah wah.....

:lol::)

Thank-you for replying, it seems that you have a good head on your shoulders. Just keep swimming:)

Archived