Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426

I am scared that the tank is going to crash :scarry:. I will be gone for 7 days! And I forgot to do a water change last week and now this week, and for next week I won't be there! Let's hope it lives!

Basketball Prodigy
I am scared that the tank is going to crash :scarry:. I will be gone for 7 days! And I forgot to do a water change last week and now this week, and for next week I won't be there! Let's hope it lives!

Just take it with you, then you don't have to worry.

i think thats a bad idea

+1

and leaving it on is bad idea too too.... gotta find someone to turn it off and on or put a timer on it. If not then water changes will be the least of your troubles.

Jacob042426

The tank survived! The gsp seems greener, but has thinned out. And my mangroves have grown a ton! One of them grew so much that it is being lifted off the sandbed! In a week!

Jacob042426

I think I may have to upgrade this to a bigger tank. :tears:-_- I probobly will be too hard for a tank sitter to maintain when I go to camp because it requires so much attention. What should I do?! :tears:

Jacob042426

I like 20l better, easy to light, easy to get even flow. If I do end up upgrading, it will be after my bar mitzvah/ birthday so I will have more money :bling:. I would set this back up in September if I upgrade.

Jacob042426

I want to change the name of this thread to:

"Jacob's awesome sombrero party"

I love sombreros. I bought a huge black and gold one in tulum for $20 and I feel like I was born to wear it. I felt like people were looking at me like I was an idiot because I was walking in the airport wearing it, and to make it even weirder looking, my brother was wearing a wresting mask that he got in tulum that made him look like a Chinese dragon. It has Chinese letters on and is purple and has strings like a dragon beard.

Jacob042426

Maybe my parents will buy me a picoaquariums tank for the upgrade... I also really like the new micro reefs 8 gallon reef ready, but it's a bit expensive.

Archived